No announcement yet.

Manchester Spotting September 1-3, 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go on James .. is it the Bulls Head ? Reobuck ?

Is it still the triangle in the morning?

Comment

• Triangle for the morning session and see where it goes from there. Planning to be there for 9ish.

Comment

• I wont be there till about 1 with BT777 (benny) So I guess we will have to do a noobish thing and head for the AVP

Cheers All

Comment

• Sooooooo.....how did the weekend go for you all then ?

I'm happy to report that I was not in any fit condition to go anywhere following my stag night on the Friday night. Large amounts of falling down water were consumed ( although astonishingly, I didn't...fall down that is ! ). Accurate reports have me being seen returning home wearing a nuns outfit, carrying a blow up cow under my arm .

....all of which has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Manchester photography....but it was a fun night.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• It's been a wonderful weekend for me and I'm sure for the rest of us....even getting splash shots at the AVP when it was pouring down rain and the fine AVP burgers and chips. At least I didnt get sick, but I did have gas.

Kevin

Comment

• Yeah was a good day on Sunday although it was raining in the afternoon.

Comment

• Was a lovely day ( apart from the weather ), nice to put a few faces to names. And I was blown away by the vantage points!!

Got some nice pics, well i'm pleased with them!!

Comment

• The weather put on a great show for us on sunday!!! (Nooooot)

Mind you at 6pm, sitting in the Airport pub garden the sun did finally make an appearance. It's a shame there was virtually no traffic though and i had to get back to Sheffield....typical.

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999
                    I'm happy to report that I was not in any fit condition to go anywhere following my stag night on the Friday night.
                    The Friday night!? You want to try going to bed at 4.15am on the Sunday morning from a night out then being up again at 7am

Back on topic, I too think it was a good meet

Cheers fellas,

Dale

Comment

• Me and Kevin made the most of it and were rewarded with the EK 330 at 1930 in sublime light-and within three minutes the sun disappeared for good!

A good weekend overall and great to see so many people.

Matt
                      My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

• There were more police and senior screeners there than photogs !!!

Good day though

Comment

• heh, there were more Sunset Beach Bar stickers then photographers that day.

Kevin

Comment

• I enjoyed the day, good to meet people even if i didn't get chance to say 'hi' to all. Pity about the rain but you gotta take the rough with you smooth!!
                            By the way, nice pic Jid

http://stu-doherty.fotopic.net

Comment

• Yeah, go on, rub it in!!

Glad everyone enjoyed themselves. I have rebooked my ticket for the 30th, so if anyone is around then, and I actually manage to get over, it would be nice to see someone.

Andy

Comment

• Two can play at that game Mr Jid.

Matt
                                Last edited by egll; 2006-09-06, 19:19.
                                My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Working...
                                X