No announcement yet.

Manchester Spotting September 1-3, 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm arranging to come over on the 1st (Friday) and meet a couple of people. Hopefully we'll do Barton aerodrome too. We'll probably go southside first then Barton then the AVP (gotta have a burger! )

Nearer the time I'lll confirm

Andy

Comment

Me and Dom Nortney are heading up or should be from Sarfend and BT777 (Benny) is coming one of the days so CAP will be there on Sun/Mon. Look forward to seeing you guys.
      Best regards,
      Dave

Saving the World, One Screened Image at a time...

Comment

I'm a definite for the sunday and maybe also the friday
        Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet intakes

Comment

ok, we'll since some are coming on friday, we're do you want to meet at? AVP? I'm flying in that friday morning, so once i clear customs and get my suitcase, im off to go spotting for a bit, i cant meet at the southside location, b/c i wont have a car unless if someone is willing to drive me there, so i could meet at the airport or the AVP via public transportation.
          See ya that fri, sat, and sun.

Kevin

Comment

Kevin, I'm being chauffered around by a friend from "the other side" so I'll ask if he minds giving you a lift southside on Friday. I'm sure he won't and the more the merrier. What time do you arrive?

Andy

Comment

I can also offer chauffeur services for people if required
              Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet intakes

Comment

Hey andy,

I talked with Lew and he's willing to pick me up from the airport on friday morning. I arrive at 8:00am from JFK.

Kevin

Comment

Thats cool Kevin, I arrive at around the same time (assuming I can get on the flight - I'm non-revving!) Look forward to meeting you.

Andy

Comment

Sorry guys gonna have to take a rain cheque going to the southport airshow instead

cheers
                    Alan

Comment

Looking forward to meet ya too, Andy. Looks like this will be a good turnout on friday.

Kevin

Comment

Hi, I'll be at Manchester on the 3rd, Hope someone can get a picture of me in the "now a lot rarer" aeroplane that I'll be in on that day.

Comment

Originally posted by thecloudbuster
                          Hi, I'll be at Manchester on the 3rd, Hope someone can get a picture of me in the "now a lot rarer" aeroplane that I'll be in on that day.

Just give me the airline, aircraft type, and time of arrival and I'll see what I can do.

Kevin

Comment

Hope to see you guys on the 3rd. Just hope the weather stays on our side.

http://stu-doherty.fotopic.net

Comment

Looks like I will be there on Friday 1st Sept and Sunday 3rd Sept weather permitting. I normally head for the Triangle southside in the morning, time depending on what runway is in use.

Hope to see you there ... Jid

Comment

Hello,

I should be there Sunday.
                                Best Regards
                                BT777

Comment

Working...
                                X