(Another) Request for Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Another) Request for Help

I got this this photo at Lowestoft Beach, and I cant seem to get the contrast quite right. Can anyone help with the following? It is a Blue Eagles Lynx on a makeshift helipad at Lowestoft Beach, which the coastguard had to hurredly clear for the landing.

More contrast, I'd do something like this. It does look a bit dark then but the lighting conditions were really not ideal for the shot.

greetings,
    Philip

Comment

Sky looks awfully washed out though. Might be worth trying to inverse-select the sky out before upping the contrast, using the magic wand tool.

Comment

The buildings seemed to be leaning to the left as well!

Comment

It is the actual buildings lol the left hand one and the middle one leans to the right but the the right hand one leans to the left so there is noway of getting it level using the buildings. Remind me never to buy a house in Lowestoft lol

Comment

Hi Gabriel, well I would try and tackle the contrast issue without touching the sky - by selecting the sky then inverting the selection. Then do your adjustments... My example..

You could tackle the buildings with a wider crop then some perspective cropping but this does not always work as you might think.

Jid

Comment

Thanks Jid, I have taken your advice and am working on it now!

Comment

Never mind the others who tried to help Gabriel

Comment

Sorry? Am I meant to be confused?

Edit: Oh, I get it now! Should say... Taking Jids advice and am working on my OWN version, and I have submitted the others into the queue!
                  Last edited by chachu207; 2006-08-07, 08:21. Reason: No longer confused!

Comment

Working...
                  X