Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Clovis you need to screen at least 10 pictures now. :P

Comment

Schoenorama. A very informative piece of work. I had seen a majority of those items published in the papers here in Canada. You put them together very well.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
        These are half truths. Many (if any) good things that Bush has done are included in this list, and a lot of it is plain BS. It must have come from a liberal site, the opposite of http://www.newsmax.com
        Care to give EXAMPLES? All i have seen so far from the pro-bush jingo camp is insults and vague rebutals
        I walked across an empty land
        I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
        I felt the earth beneath my feet
        Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

The Onion brings you all of the latest news, stories, photos, videos and more from America's finest news source.
          aviation chat on irc: #flightsimulation@quakenet

Comment

I have the feeling the Airliners.net trolls are going to try and turn this site into a mirror image of their home.

And yes, that crap our dear Bush hater posted is nothing but tripe. It is obviously written with a liberal bias and the facts are distorted. However, I don't expect liberals to ever believe anything they publish is bias since lying is the standard liberal MO.

Now how about you run back to Airliners.net and keep the tripe there.

Comment

Zak,

The Onion is a satirical comedy site, it's not real news. It's only a parody of the way real news is presented. You need to learn more about American humor before you quote from sources like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Freightdogg
                Zak,

The Onion is a satirical comedy site, it's not real news. It's only a parody of the way real news is presented. You need to learn more about American humor before you quote from sources like that.
                lol you actually thought this was a true and not parody?

you need to learn more about european humor before you start assuming hilarious things fool.
                but good job at making yourself look stupid

Comment

Some "Onion" headlines...

"Rice Krispie Treat Eaten In 8" x 8" Square"

"Woman Seems Too Hot To Be Riding Bus"

"First-Grader Wants Monkeypox"

The Onion brings you all of the latest news, stories, photos, videos and more from America's finest news source.
                  Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by zak
                    Originally posted by Freightdogg
                    Zak,

lol you actually thought this was a true and not parody?

you need to learn more about european humor before you start assuming hilarious things fool.
                    but good job at making yourself look stupid
                    What he said was well measured and true. You called him a fool, said he made himself look stupid, and forgot to capitalize the beginnings of your sentences. There is no need to attack someone because of their statement.

Comment

What he said was well measured and true. You called him a fool, said he made himself look stupid, and forgot to capitalize the beginnings of your sentences. There is no need to attack someone because of their statement.[/quote]

of course he thinks i actually thought onion was a serious site, he must either think that i am a retard or be very stupid himself. and since i dont consider myself retarded it doesnt leave me with many choices on how he came to such an assumption. and that leaves his statement with either an attack or a stupid statement. so my reply was either just a reply or a statement about his posting.

p.s.
                      i dont really care about capitalization so uh english aint my first language so i really dont care at all how i type on some online forum

Comment

Originally posted by B757300
                        I have the feeling the Airliners.net trolls are going to try and turn this site into a mirror image of their home.
                        It's incredible to see that now that more and more people are starting questioning the Hawks in Washington, B757300 wants these posts to be censored.

"This should have been deleted by the mods as nothing but an attempt to troll the forum and start a flame war." A B757300 statement at airliners.net on a topic called "France Was Right".

And yes, that crap our dear Bush hater posted is nothing but tripe.
                        Please, be so kind to tell us which parts of Bush's Resumé is tripe.

It is obviously written with a liberal bias...
                        My God B757300, how smart you are....!!!

....and the facts are distorted.
                        Hold on a second! How can you now talk about distorted facts, when you first call it crap and nothing but tripe? Would you please make up you mind?

However, I don't expect liberals to ever believe anything they publish is bias since lying is the standard liberal MO.
                        No, republicans like Bush ALWAYS say the truth:

http://cronus.com/images/Bush_lying_about_Vietnam.mp3 (75Kb)

Now how about you run back to Airliners.net and keep the tripe there
                        Typical of you. Everytime you don't like what others say, instead of discussing the facts with arguments, you tell the person to f*ck off....

Anyway, here's a pic of Bush I found on a (probably liberal) website on
                        "Visual Theatric Imagery of the Bush Presidency" that is indicative of this Administration's use of the media. Note the sign behind Bush says "Strengthening America's Economy"

(Bush’s Handler’s in a January 2003 speech in St. Louis, tape over the words “Made In China.” (Source: http://www.peaceaware.com/documents/..._handling.htm)

Comment

Would you Europeans stop kicking the elephant. Mexico and Canada are sick of getting trampled because we agree with each other but we don't agree with Bush.

We just like to ignore them in their conquest of the world (see Roman Empire). They only want us for our water, oil/gas and timber and they want it at their price.

Shhhh let the elephant go back to sleep!!!

Comment

Bush Latest!!!

Rewriting History

"Defending the broader decision to go to war with Iraq, the president said the decision was made after he gave Saddam Hussein "a chance to allow the inspectors in, and he wouldn't let them in."

(Source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2003Jul14.html)

Funny, I always understood Bush wanted the inspectors out so he could start bombing!

Comment

Originally posted by schoenorama

Hmm...link didn't work...
                              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                                Originally posted by schoenorama

Hmm...link didn't work...

Hmm..... link works perfectly fine for me. Try right-clicking (I'm sure you know where the Right mouse button is) and the 'Save as...' option.

If that doesn't work, in IE go to Tools, Internet Options, Security, and uncheck the NSA Automated Contents Control checkbox.

Comment

Working...
                                X