Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please explain what this means

Dear all
    I have been getting quite a few rejections lately with the following reason stated

Photo ID 29116 was rejected from the database.
    Airline: United States - US Air Force (USAF)
    Aircraft: F-15c
    Reason for Rejection: Invalid filename (use standard ASCII characters only, please!)
    »
    Could someone please explain what that means,and how i go about fixing it,i can understand bad light/cropping etc,but i don't know what this means.
    And if i did submit it again it would be the same one from my hard drive again,so what does kit mean?

Cheers
    ian
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=2633

Ian,

Actually that rejection might also mean there was a problem during the upload and the system was not able to create a thumbnail or any oher internal problem where it could not process your image. If your file does not have any non-standard characters upload it again, and verify the upload seeing if it creates a thumbnail and if you can view the large photo.

Hope this helps,

Gabe

Comment

Thanks for that Gabe,sometimes i don't see a thumbnail after uploading the image,so it could be that your right.

Ian
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=2633

Comment

Used to have that uploading 1024x1024 square images. They're probably a tad too large, so I now make them a few pixels less on one side and they work

Comment

For all my filenames I use letters (A,B,c,d etc...) and numbers (1,2,3 etc..) and if I need a space I put one of these _

No other characters, no dashes or equals or question marks.

-Clovis

Comment

Are you a MAC user? If so I can name your problem...

Ryan

...The Arctic Adventure

Comment

Airline: United States - US Air Force (USAF)
              Aircraft: F-15c
              I don't know if this would have any bearing on the rejection but the serial (registration) presentation should be 86-0165.
              Alastair

Comment

Working...
              X