Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ptbodale
    Merry Christmas everyone.

There is a great group of people on here and it is always fun to see what people have posted.
    Couldn't agree more Merry Christmas Everyone

Alan

Comment

Well i must of been a good boy this year and Santa has got me a 350D
      Im soooo happy my first DSLR , now all i have to do is find out how to turn it one sooo many buttons .

I'd also like to say...
      lets all have a thought for the men and women out in Iraq and other places in the Armed Forces who cant be with there familys

Cheers

Comment

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!

Just waiting for my ride to xmas dinner, so wherever you are, hope you've had a good one!

Comment

Preparing and Waiting for the guests for Xmas dinner as well. Will commence at 1600.

Vrolijk keerstfest ..

Meanwhile pls enjoy this...

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Just off to the pub now, hope everybody got what they wanted! I got my 30D and 100-400 finally
            E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Merry Christmas for everybody also. Hope to catch a suspicious FP inboud to north pole !

Originally posted by bapilot2be
              hope everybody got what they wanted! I got my 30D and 100-400 finally

Comment

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
                Happy Holidays!

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

Comment

Merry Christmas!!
                  Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

something random someone im'ed to me last night

Comment

Working...
                    X