Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 28th Dec:- Peoria-Chicago-Seattle

Coming soon!

Why can't you just go ahead and post the report?

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
      Why can't you just go ahead and post the report?
      Still in process and alot of pictures

Comment

^^That's bateson's style.. He builds up our excitement around this report. Thus why he lets you wait.

Hey Bateson, Can't wait to read about it.

Ps. you could atleast write some simple info's about it. Airline and Acft-type ?
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Oh crap, it stopped conjoining posts together...

Originally posted by pbateson
          Still in process and alot of pictures
          Why don't you just wait to announce the flight when you're "actually" finished processing it ?
          Last edited by MaxPower; 2006-12-29, 01:10. Reason: My bad....!!

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
            Why don't you just wait to announce the flight when you're "actually" finished processing it ?
            lol dude you pretty much just contradicted your other post.

Comment

Forgive me your highness but In what way ?

I suggested simple info's. such as the airline and the acft.type in the announcement post next time.. so that the member doesn't leave us with...members posting #2

Have a G'day Jordan....

MP

Comment

28th December:-

Peoria - Chicago

AA 4102

17A

ERJ-145

6AM

This early morning, I woke up at 3am to get change for getting ready to the airport about 30 minutes. I packed everything and check around the room, which don’t left behind when I leave the house. We arrived in the airport at 5am, and there is a long lines to the checkpoint. There is no foods because it is too early. After the checkpoint, we waited for few minutes for board the plane. It went delayed for 10 more minutes. Finally, it boarding on. I sat in 17A. I saw TED A320 in taxiway. It is the rare plane in Peoria and possible from Denver or Las Vegas. The plane ready to taxi and takeoff. There is one plane on the runway and another plane in the taxi stand. Only 4 planes to be takeoff in 6:30AM. The plane got to takeoff and lift up very quickly. About 20 minutes to O’Hare and no drinks were served. I took a pictures at night. It is impossible to see in the lights down the city. The plane set to landing and use takeoff flap. The plane touchdown and taxi to the gate. We disembarked the plane and wait for the another flight to Seattle.

Chicago - Seattle
                AS 21

6F

737-800

8:10AM

N551AS

We relaxed in the gate and take a long walk to the L gate. I saw a brand new Boeing 737-800 with winglet. It had no eyebrow in the cockpit. It is my 1st time to fly in Alaska Airlines and 737NG. In my pervious experience was United Airlines 737-300 and 737-500. I went to buy a drink in Starbuck and buy a hash brown in Mc D. The gate is not boarding yet until 7:45AM. We board the plane and it had all leather seats. I sat in 6F and fall asleep due to long delay. I took a pictures and video for takeoff. The plane rolling in the taxiway and standby for cleared 3 planes on takeoff. The plan roar to takeoff and about 4hrs and half to Seattle. During cruise, the ASA crews hand out the Dige Player that cost US$6 to choose the movie and map. I fall asleep use I woke up too early. The shack was served and a drink. The plane is getting a medium turbulence. 20 minutes later, it turbulence again. Almost to the WA place. There is a lot of crazy snow packed all over the place in the Central WA. It turbulence all again. I took a lot of pictures in-flight. The plane approach to the Sea-Tac Airport. I took a picture in the city. The plane touchdown and taxi to the gate, but stand-by for moment. Turn around, and I saw UA 777, NWA 757 with winglets, and SW 737. Arrived the gate, and go thought the baggage claims. We arrived home from vacation.

Overall are good.

Comment

Nice shot Paul

Dale

Comment

I got a little airsick looking at that blurred photo which I believe looks like a UA757...

Comment

Hey nice report. The wing view looks pretty much like the one from Westjet lol. And the last pic is just great.

Comment

Working...
                      X