Snow road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow road

I was stuck and very slow in the snow road when I heading to school and I almost slide on the road and near to college in Lynnwood.

Have you trouble on the snow road?

Awesome thread.

Comment

Me too have problem me crash on road it hurt me screamed i did

Comment

Originally posted by Sam at MAN
        Me too have problem me crash on road it hurt me screamed i did
        Bigwheels don't count.

Comment

snow road no problem as snow road = handbrake = donut so snow road good.

Comment

Comment

Where Lynnwood? USA? snow road common when snow fall. driver should know snow falling.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                Thats gotta be the cutest picture ever.

Comment

Dude whats with you and snow and ice?

Comment

Snow drive not I permit have florida is in me howse live in it. Snow drive away from house south snow no go melty away.
                    End of.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
                      Where Lynnwood? USA?
                      Only know Lynnwood, CA, home of best comedian ever, Weird Al Yankovic (current album "Straigh outta Lynnwood") .

Comment

nope, I dont have my drivers license so I havent driven on icy roads, but when I'm in someone else's car is usually makes me a bit nervous

I've only landed a cessna on an icy runway, and that was a pretty harrowing experience

Comment

I got stuck in snow on my driveway two years ago after that huuuge snowfall in January 2005. Also yesterday (Mon) i was about half an hour late to school because of traffic on Burnhamptorpe that was extra slow due to snow that fell the night before.

Comment

Simple solution - Don't drive when it's snowing pbateson!

Comment

Snow it no more in Engylandy, so me no have drive car in ice much.

PS. Did manage to spin my car on purpose in snow a few years back. I wanted to see what would happen and oh did i find out!

Comment

Working...
                              X