Humvee Driving Through Traffic In Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humvee Driving Through Traffic In Iraq

This is a pretty sweet video released yesterday showing the urgency of the driver to get through the traffic as quickly as possible without stopping. He doesn't want to be a sitting duck for IED's, RPG's etc.

WOW. Did he hit that guy walking on the isle ? And ROFL @ bus

Comment

Haha, awesome. Just rear end cars to get them to move out of your way

Comment

That's how they do it everyday.

Military Vehicles in Iraq have the right of way. It's just like an ambulance with it's lights on. Your job is to get the hell out of the way, and if you don't you'll be rammed off the road. When my brother got back from Iraq this is one of the first stories he told, and it's cool to see it in action.
        Tanner Johnson - Owner
        twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner_J
          That's how they do it everyday.

Military Vehicles in Iraq have the right of way. It's just like an ambulance with it's lights on. Your job is to get the hell out of the way, and if you don't you'll be rammed off the road. When my brother got back from Iraq this is one of the first stories he told, and it's cool to see it in action.
          Yeah, thats what I figured, but still kinda amusing.

Comment

Wow, the video is cut out at the end right when they are coming close to that tractor... wonder what happened afterwards

Comment

Looks like fun.

Comment

Maybe the reason that they hate the Americans there soo much????
                ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
                  certainly can't help

Comment

There is a doctrine called Hearts and Minds, and the US Military have never understood that when you fail to win over an occupied country they will turn against you. Might is not always right.
                    Wallace

Comment

Couldnt agree more bullying tactics like that wont win them over

Comment

Originally posted by wwshack
                        ............................. Might is not always right.
                        Originally posted by FatGit
                        Couldnt agree more bullying tactics like that wont win them over
                        The Aussies told them that more than 40 years ago...................but.....
                        My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

I would rather have Fayed angry that he got a new dent in his bumper than John Smith angry that his legs were blown off when his vehicle was struck by an IED while he was stuck in traffic...
                          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

WRONG. Most of the Iraqi's love the Americans. The TV shows the bad stuff, they don't show the good, because the good interests Iraq, not America. Did you know many people in the prisons in Iraq are there for protection? Not because they did something wrong. My brother came back and said Iraq is nothing like you see on TV. The people are nice and generous. Doesn't mean you ate the food the people gave you on the streets, but you thanked them for their generosity. Until you go over there in the time of war you don't know. Sure my brother has had to fight and kill, but he said the good outweighs the bad by a million times.

Originally posted by herpa2003
                            I would rather have Fayed angry that he got a new dent in his bumper than John Smith angry that his legs were blown off when his vehicle was struck by an IED while he was stuck in traffic...
                            Exactly. They're not gonna risk being blown up. Most of them don't want to be there, so why do they want to risk their lives in a simple drive. If you looked at the cars, there did not appear to be any damage. The fact is if there's a military vehicle behind you, you get out of the way. They're living in a war zone, I'm sure they understand.
                            Tanner Johnson - Owner
                            twenty53 Photography

Comment

I hope the army pays for all the bumpers they destroy.... what the hell happened to property rights or have we not given those to them yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X