Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would this one make a chance?

Hi all,

Can i have your constructive feedback on this one please?
    I just a 5 seconds shutter time for this shot

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks,
    Joop

What exactly were you trying to achieve with that shot ?

Comment

Originally posted by mrk25
      What exactly were you trying to achieve with that shot ?
      I was trying different shutter times and my statue.
      I think the motion in the picture is nice as the object is actually moving instead of what you normally have with a motion blur picture where the effect is actually opposite.

cheers,
      Joop

Comment

Doesn't work for me, and I don't think it's for jp.net either. But kudos to you for breaking out of the a.net/jp.net box and trying something different.

Comment

Originally posted by kukkudrill
          Doesn't work for me, and I don't think it's for jp.net either. But kudos to you for breaking out of the a.net/jp.net box and trying something different.
          Well with these small queue limits there is not much room for breaking out the box.

Anyway, thanks for your feedback.
          Joop

Comment

Originally posted by Joop
            I was trying different shutter times and my statue.
            I think the motion in the picture is nice as the object is actually moving instead of what you normally have with a motion blur picture where the effect is actually opposite.

cheers,
            Joop
            Ok, nothing wrong with experimenting. I am afraid it's one for the personal collection. If it was a "Ramp shot" (but at a much wider angle) and the JAL was moving across the frame it would still be questionable. As it is a really blurry shot of the whole aircraft, it doesn't work I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by mrk25
              Ok, nothing wrong with experimenting. I am afraid it's one for the personal collection. If it was a "Ramp shot" (but at a much wider angle) and the JAL was moving across the frame it would still be questionable. As it is a really blurry shot of the whole aircraft, it doesn't work I'm afraid.
              OK, thanks for the feedback.
              I'll delete it from the queue.

Comment

Originally posted by Joop
                Well with these small queue limits there is not much room for breaking out the box.
                Im sorry but thats biggest load of BS ive ever heard. Its down to you, the photgrapher to shoot 'outside the box'. How it is anyway linked to your queue limit at JP is beyond me.

Comment

Bingo, you shoot for yourself first, then choose what to upload here....

Comment

Working...
                  X