Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These pictures are 10 years old but I though some maintenance pictures were in order:

Comment

• I don't have a flying job ( although I wanted one! ), but I'm still in the transport sector, here are a few of my office and my mode of transport.

Adrian

Comment

• I have a couple of pictures from work in the queue... Only a couple of days more to wait and to pass the screeners and then I can show some as well

wilco737

Comment

• The BWIA L1011 bring back some good memories. I can't believe that its now 14 years since my last trip in one, (Port of Spain to Heathrow, October 95).

Comment

• Originally posted by WILCO737 View Post
            I have a couple of pictures from work in the queue... Only a couple of days more to wait and to pass the screeners and then I can show some as well

wilco737
            Wilco you should post some of your non database quality/outtakes/random shots from work here. I'm sure you have plenty

Love the stuff you have up on the site already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leftseat86 View Post
              Wilco you should post some of your non database quality/outtakes/random shots from work here. I'm sure you have plenty

Love the stuff you have up on the site already.
              Yeah, I have many pictures from work, the best are on JP already. The others show a non acceptable motive or bad quality, so not worth uploading.
              I will see if I will post a few here. Need to search through my pictures, there are so many

wilco737

Comment

• Hi,

since the last post here it's already been a while, so I thought I continue.

Although those two aren't actually from work (I'm unsure posting some photos from work in the web), they show a quite nice winter overcast.

Nearly all parts of Southern Germany were covered by overcast in the last days, so I took the opportunity to do VFR on top. Just love that .

Greets,
                Patrick

Comment

• Good one Patrick!

Here's a shot of one of my offices at work, B767 Simulator # 9.

Comment

• Ooh, don't show them that AJ, or it'll strengthen calls for a pilotless aeroplane

Comment

• My prison cell, sorry workplace:

Whole load of nothing happening at 4am on the graveyard shift:

The redeyes from Western Canada are on their way - be here in about 2 hours

A quiet spell one evening:

Those black chairs are really comfy - I've tried many times to sneak one out

Apologies for the crapness of the photos, taken on my iphone and the camera doesn't really agree with the dungeon like lighting in the radar room.
                      Last edited by atco; 2011-03-10, 06:17.
                      Garry Lewis

Air Team Images - www.airteamimages.com
                      Air Traffic Controller - Toronto ACC (West Low)

https://flic.kr/ps/AAWk8

Comment

• It may be dull in the wee small hours but at least it pays for an iphone.

One might think that all of those plastic strip things would have been digitised by 2011 or is there a reason why this shouldn't be. Apologies for my lack of knowledge.

Interesting pictures.
                        Last edited by cja; 2011-03-10, 20:52.

Comment

• Originally posted by AJ View Post
                          Wow, FL510, very impressive.

Here's a few taken when picking up and test flying an aircraft in HKG:

Now there is a picture I dont EVER want to see on the line!
                          The "keep my tail out of trouble" disclaimer: Though I work in the airline industry, anything I post on here is my own speculation or opinion. Nothing I post is to be construed as "official" information from any air carrier or any other entity.

Comment

• My "Company Car" at my other job......

....and my "Company Car" at my real job......By the way, before any smartasses get on the act, the No Parking is because that's my reserved space.

........and why you should ALWAYS wear a seatbelt. Driver walked away without a scratch on her after hitting a tree at 50 mph, rolling 360 degrees, hitting another tree and rolling a further 180 degrees.

Last edited by brianw999; 2012-08-15, 19:46.
                            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Wow that Volvo is a nice upgrade over the old Focus Brian!

Last night this was what I was doing @ work....
                              “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Well, here is one photo taken at work last week with the GoPro Hero 3 Black.
                                ILS approach to runway 15 at Lima Perú (SPIM/LIM).
                                Boeing 767-300F-ER.

Regards,
                                Juan Felipe Arango Pérez
                                FAA Commercial Multi-Engine Pilot
                                C172 PA44 JS32 B767F A332F

Comment

Working...
                                X