This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    I uploaded a picture of LZ-AOA with the airline Bulgarian Eagle selected (LZ-AOA was delivery to Bulgarian Eagle 04-07-2017), however one of the rejection reasons was bad info - airline. What do I need to correct?
    Thanks in advance!
    Jesse
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/87479

Comment

Germania (Bulgarian Eagle) should be the airline.
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
        Germania (Bulgarian Eagle) should be the airline.
        Okay, thanks for your reply Erwin!
        https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/87479

Comment

Hi, I hope you can help me.

I have a problem. This Hercules is supposed to be KC-130R.
          When entering the data I am rejected saying bad info. When I appeal, he comments that "Builder: Lockheed Martin
          Type: Lockheed Martin C-130 Hercules
          Model:

Was rejected.

Screener comments: Under Lockheed C130 "

I don't understand (excuse me for the rookie).

Thanks since now

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

The type is allready in the dbase under Lockheed. Only the J model is Lockheed Martin.

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
              The type is allready in the dbase under Lockheed. Only the J model is Lockheed Martin.
              Thanks Erwin, I just realized that there is a forum that talks about manufacturers. A thousand apologies, I just joined the forums recently.

Well, I understand that I'm good in my description of the aircraft, which corresponds to a Lockheed KC-130R. I made use of my option to rejected but he answered what I said earlier. Again I made use of my rejected and I have no answer yet.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Anyone care to comment on the post regarding West Air?

Should it not be acceptable to put West Air Sweden in the airline box for an ATP that has West Air Europe on the outside? - they fly as Air Sweden on FR24 and uses Air Sweden as their callsign. For instance SE-LPS is already in the DB as West Air Sweden, whereas SE-MAJ is only there as West Air Europe, and SE-MAI is accepted as both West Air Europe and West Air Sweden, all in the same colours.

MTIA
                Erik

Comment

Please take note, that any plane flying in Air Berlin colours after the 27st October 2017 should not be up-loaded as Air Berlin.

They can be Niki or LGW Luftfahrtgesellschaft Walter. Airbuses mostly Niki - Dash 8s LGW Luftfahrtgesellschaft Walter. But this will change as LGW Luftfahrtgesellschaft Walter will get A320s too.

Comment

Hi, thought this would be the right place to post this.

just an info (well this would have been long ago) that all AirAsia a/c under Philippine registry (RP-C) are now under the AirAsia Philippines brand and no longer with AirAsia Zest, they've merged around 2015 if i could recall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guji.RPMD View Post
                      Hi, thought this would be the right place to post this.

just an info (well this would have been long ago) that all AirAsia a/c under Philippine registry (RP-C) are now under the AirAsia Philippines brand and no longer with AirAsia Zest, they've merged around 2015 if i could recall.
                      Air Asia Philippines do not currently operate any aircraft. http://www.airfleets.net/flottecie/A...story-a320.htm

The airline has been renamed to Philippines Air Asia. http://www.airfleets.net/flottecie/P...%20AirAsia.htm and currently operates 16 RP-C registered aircraft.
                      Last edited by brianw999; 2017-11-07, 14:37.
                      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                        Air Asia Philippines do not currently operate any aircraft. http://www.airfleets.net/flottecie/A...story-a320.htm

The airline has been renamed to Philippines Air Asia. http://www.airfleets.net/flottecie/P...%20AirAsia.htm and currently operates 16 RP-C registered aircraft.
                        well its either way, its been the one being used in the photo database. one thing's for sure its no longer Zest.

Comment

• Hello,
                          I'm trying to add a plane from PrivatAir Saudi Arabia but I can't find this airline in the upload section ...
                          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Obviously the airline was created in the database so could you please help me to find it in the upload form ?
                          I've tried Airline, General Aviation, etc ... it's in none of them (at least as seen from my computer!).
                          Thank you for your help...

Comment

• Originally posted by Segi View Post
                            Hello,
                            I'm trying to add a plane from PrivatAir Saudi Arabia but I can't find this airline in the upload section ...

Obviously the airline was created in the database so could you please help me to find it in the upload form ?
                            I've tried Airline, General Aviation, etc ... it's in none of them (at least as seen from my computer!).
                            Thank you for your help...
                            This being said, the plane is under the colors of Buraq Jet http://buraq-jet.com/
                            So which airline is the right one in your opinion ?
                            Here is the second one (PrivatAir Saudi Arabia)

Picture of the plane Click image for larger version

Name:	AS_HZ-BRQ1_DSC_8960.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	279.3 KB
ID:	1022153

Thank you again

Comment

• BuraqJet pls

Erwin

Comment

• Should photos of former Singapore Airlines A380s (in all-white) that have been de-leased and retired from Singapore Airlines fleet be uploaded as "Singapore Airlines" or "Untitled"?

I noticed that the recent picture of 9V-SKC was changed from Untitled to Singapore Airlines.

But 9V-SKA was changed from Singapore Airlines to Untitled.

So for future reference and consistency, which should it be?

Comment

Working...
                                X