This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to clarify a few recent changes:

SAS Norge can be determined from other SAS aircraft as they only carry the Norweigian flag, not all three Scandinavian flags.

Thomson Airways is the new identity for Thomsonfly and First Choice Airways effective from November 1, 2008.

Despite numerous titles all former BA Connect aircraft are to be listed as BA CityFlyer with effect from March 2007.

I am seeking clarification for the merged Delta Air Lines. For now please upload shots as Delta Air Lines or Northwest depending on the livery worn. The US Airways/America West merger mess is still a painful memory!

As the industry continues to restructure during the downturn I'm sure there will be more changes coming!

Comment

JetX is now known as Primera Air with effect from 1 October 2008.

Comment

Hi guys,

I have some photos of N192UA and N185UA at Incheon airport where they have been sitting for some time. They are in Blue Sky colours but still have their United registrations. I'm unsure what is happening to them.

In this case, do I list them as United Airlines or Blue Sky? Furthermore, if the airline is Blue Sky, do I fill out a new airline form in the photo upload page or do I just change the airline myself?

Thanks,

Evan

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Walters View Post
          Hi guys,

I have some photos of N192UA and N185UA at Incheon airport where they have been sitting for some time. They are in Blue Sky colours but still have their United registrations. I'm unsure what is happening to them.

In this case, do I list them as United Airlines or Blue Sky? Furthermore, if the airline is Blue Sky, do I fill out a new airline form in the photo upload page or do I just change the airline myself?

Thanks,

Evan
          Please upload it as Blue Sky, which is already on the airline menu.

Comment

Thanks AJ, will do.

Evan

Comment

Should I upload this as Harbour Air or Harbour Air Malta?
              Malta Register of Aircraft says Harbour Air(Malta)

Thanks

Comment

Harbour Air Malta please.

Comment

Thanks, a new airline, so I've filled in the form.

Comment

I'm a bit confused about the Airlines rejection since Air Zena is already in the db on the most recent shots.
                    Which airlines should I choose?

Thanks

Comment

You used "Air Zena" but the correct form is "AirZena"

Comment

What a difference.
                        Well, thanks anyway.

Comment

a huge difference for the database though.

Comment

Should this stay as "Private" or since it has a title "REACH" should it be changed to something else?
                            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Originally posted by RCoulter View Post
                              Should this stay as "Private" or since it has a title "REACH" should it be changed to something else?
                              http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=3023518
                              Reach Air Medical Services please:

Comment

Originally posted by AJ View Post
                                So would I use the form on the upload page to add it then correct?

Comment

Working...
                                X