Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would this uploaded under "American MedFlight" as shown on the fuselage or "Reno Flying Service" as it is listed in the FAA DB?

Comment

Originally posted by RCoulter View Post
      Would this uploaded under "American MedFlight" as shown on the fuselage or "Reno Flying Service" as it is listed in the FAA DB?

http://highsierraspotters.com/forum/...age.php?i=4278
      Does anybody have an answer or should I just guess?

Comment

Uploading as Reno Flying Service will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ View Post
          Uploading as Reno Flying Service will be fine.
          Thank you Anthony, will do.

Comment

I have a picture of N12540 I would like to upload. It still has Continental Express titles, and this was on April 9, 2013, just under a month ago. Would I upload it under Continental Express or United Express?
            Want to be sure before any mistakes are made.
            Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by pilotgolfer View Post
              I have a picture of N12540 I would like to upload. It still has Continental Express titles, and this was on April 9, 2013, just under a month ago. Would I upload it under Continental Express or United Express?
              Want to be sure before any mistakes are made.
              Thanks!
              United Express please.

Brgds
              “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Alrighty, thank you! Caught me way off guard when I saw Continental still on there.

Comment

Hello

I received an email of and accepted airline entry. The reason I submitted the new airline was because I haven't found it in the database, even that I've seen photos of aircraft of that same airline in JP database. I didn't find it because I was looking under the initials (letter E), but found out later when correcting info that it was already there, but with the country name before the airline name.

As the previous info is already correct "Portugal - Empresa de Meios Aéreos (EMA)" I would like to ask if it is possible to disregard the info I added later "EMA - Empresa de Meios Aéreos" to avoid duplicated entries. They are under Military/Government category.

Sorry about the trouble caused.

Comment

Important information:

So far we had a mix up under the airline "ATA Airlines". Under the name there were photos of the former American Trans Air and the new Iranian Airline. The name for the Iranian Airline has been changed to "ATA Airlines [Iran]" so that those two are no longer mixed. All photos in the database and in the queue have been corrected.
                    Last edited by seahawk; 2013-05-30, 14:12.

Comment

There are a few airlines that share names worldwide. One such example is SkyWest Airlines and Skywest Airlines, USA and Australia. To adjust either of the names is inaccurate and the database search cannot separate the lower and upper case W:
                      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Thank you for the input. We will discuss it again.

Comment

I have a photo of CS-TQZ, a HiFly A340 that now flies for Norwegian with a big Norwegian sticker on it until they get the 787:s for longhaul flights. Should i upload it as HiFly or Norwegian?

Comment

We should have Norwegian Air Shuttle (HiFly) in the dbase.

Erwin

Comment

Palau Pacific Airways

I would like to upload OM-GEX as Palau Pacific Airways but I couldn't found the airlines name in the database. I tried to add the new airlines name but the reply is already have such airlines name. Please advise!

Paul Chow

Comment

Paul,

Palau Pacific is indeed in our dbase. Use the drop down menu to search this airline.

Brgds

Erwin

Comment

Working...
                                X