Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bad Info - Airline

It should be uploaded as Private. The other one accepted with Untitled is our fault. Untitled is rarely used for stored aircraft etc. Or aircraft who just left service with an airline and lost her titles.

I will correct VH-EXA to Private.
    Last edited by ErwinS; 08-05-2016 at 11:06 AM.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Quote Originally Posted by GeoCan View Post
    First post, so I hope I am in the correct area for this question.
    Twice now I have had a photo of a new (hot) helicopter VH-EXH rejected for Bad Info: Airline. Also rejected for unlevel, but that is another story. (RejectID: 5422770)
    Back on the 22nd of June a similar helicopter, VH-EXA, was accepted as "hot" with Airline: Untitled. (id 830231
    But with VH-EXH, Airline: Untitled has been rejected. I since found out the operator is ESSO Australia, but it is not marked as such.
    Nor is ESSO Australia, or any ESSO, in any dropdown menu.
    In my appeals I asked for clarification for both reasons (CW or CCW required? and which category should have been quoted) but no answer was given.
    Hopefully someone here can. Thank you.
    Untitled is only used when there are no markings on the aircraft and exhaustive searching cannot find an owner or last operator. It is generally only used for airliners.
    General aviation, including helicopters should be listed as private. If the owner/operator is not listed then you need to use the form linked to in the upload page to request that it be added. Once it is added you can upload. You won't have to wait long as I and other seniors generally visit the upload pages several times a day.
    Finally, where is the best place to ask a question ? Well, not in an appeal. That is for when you simply don't agree with the rejection. The right place is, well, right here where we are now in the forums.
    Last edited by brianw999; 08-05-2016 at 08:44 AM.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Thank you Erwin and Brian. Appreciate the quick and detailed response.
    Cheers,
    George

All,

Just had these two rejected for BadInfo - Airline.

All recent uploads of these A/C use TUIfly as the airline, has there been a change in regards to TUIfly specifically?

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=5523846
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=5523847

Thanks!

Sorry wrong topic. Placed it in the correct topic.

Hi Guys,

I got a quick question, hopefully somebody can help me. I want to upload two new photos of some new Columbia Helicopters. The problem is, when I try to look up Columbia Helicopters, that airline doesn't show up on the airline menu, even tough there are photos of the airline in the database. Should I fill out a new airline or what do you advise?

Thanks,

David

You can request it indeed.

Erwin

Thanks Buddy, I appreciated it!

Dear Community

I have a question about the airline of the aircrafts HB-SGN, HB-SGO, HB-SGP, HB-SGR and HB-SGS.
    Since 01.01.2017, the new flightshool of Lufthansa and Swiss is called European Flight Academy. The former name was SWISS Aviation Training. Since January 2017, the aircrafts are registered for a company called Lufthansa Aviation Training Switzerland according to the FOCA website.
    What is the new airline for these aircrafts? Is it according to the livery (Swiss Aviation Training) or the owner of the aircrafts (Lufthansa Aviation Training Switzerland) or the brand name of the school (European Flight Academy)?

Thanks and best regards

JetPhotos.Net Crew

Hi,
    I uploaded a picture of LZ-AOA with the airline Bulgarian Eagle selected (LZ-AOA was delivery to Bulgarian Eagle 04-07-2017), however one of the rejection reasons was bad info - airline. What do I need to correct?
    Thanks in advance!
    Jesse

Germania (Bulgarian Eagle) should be the airline.

Erwin

JetPhotos.Net Crew

Quote Originally Posted by ErwinS View Post
    Germania (Bulgarian Eagle) should be the airline.
    Okay, thanks for your reply Erwin!

Hi, I hope you can help me.

I have a problem. This Hercules is supposed to be KC-130R.
    When entering the data I am rejected saying bad info. When I appeal, he comments that "Builder: Lockheed Martin
    Type: Lockheed Martin C-130 Hercules
    Model:

Was rejected.

Screener comments: Under Lockheed C130 "

I don't understand (excuse me for the rookie).

Thanks since now

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6040781

The type is allready in the dbase under Lockheed. Only the J model is Lockheed Martin.

Erwin

Quote Originally Posted by ErwinS View Post
    The type is allready in the dbase under Lockheed. Only the J model is Lockheed Martin.
    Thanks Erwin, I just realized that there is a forum that talks about manufacturers. A thousand apologies, I just joined the forums recently.

Well, I understand that I'm good in my description of the aircraft, which corresponds to a Lockheed KC-130R. I made use of my option to rejected but he answered what I said earlier. Again I made use of my rejected and I have no answer yet.

Thanks for your help.

Anyone care to comment on the post regarding West Air?

Should it not be acceptable to put West Air Sweden in the airline box for an ATP that has West Air Europe on the outside? - they fly as Air Sweden on FR24 and uses Air Sweden as their callsign. For instance SE-LPS is already in the DB as West Air Sweden, whereas SE-MAJ is only there as West Air Europe, and SE-MAI is accepted as both West Air Europe and West Air Sweden, all in the same colours.

MTIA
    Erik

Please take note, that any plane flying in Air Berlin colours after the 27st October 2017 should not be up-loaded as Air Berlin.

They can be Niki or LGW Luftfahrtgesellschaft Walter. Airbuses mostly Niki - Dash 8s LGW Luftfahrtgesellschaft Walter. But this will change as LGW Luftfahrtgesellschaft Walter will get A320s too.

Hi, thought this would be the right place to post this.

just an info (well this would have been long ago) that all AirAsia a/c under Philippine registry (RP-C) are now under the AirAsia Philippines brand and no longer with AirAsia Zest, they've merged around 2015 if i could recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Guji.RPMD View Post
    Hi, thought this would be the right place to post this.

just an info (well this would have been long ago) that all AirAsia a/c under Philippine registry (RP-C) are now under the AirAsia Philippines brand and no longer with AirAsia Zest, they've merged around 2015 if i could recall.
    Air Asia Philippines do not currently operate any aircraft. http://www.airfleets.net/flottecie/A...story-a320.htm

The airline has been renamed to Philippines Air Asia. http://www.airfleets.net/flottecie/P...%20AirAsia.htm and currently operates 16 RP-C registered aircraft.
    Last edited by brianw999; 11-07-2017 at 02:37 PM.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !