Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 601

Thread: Bad Info - Aircraft / Registration / Serial Number

  1. #581
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuocTrungTran View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I have absolutely no idea about the information of the following aircraft! I'd be very grateful if you could list the detailed information for me.

    Thank you very much.

    Attachment 21325
    Beech 300 Super King Air. No c/n known yet. Altough I suspect it is this one https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/VN-B444
    Last edited by ErwinS; 01-23-2019 at 06:28 PM.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  2. #582
    Junior Member QuocTrungTran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Thank you Erwin. Have a nice day!

  3. #583
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Hello, FR24 recently changed all fleet records of Uzbekistan Airways on REGs without "-". For example UK-78701 now is UK78701 (https://www.flightradar24.com/data/a...s/hy-uzb/fleet) and all their links to photos on your site lost. Can you fix it on your side?

  4. #584
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Is anyone alive here?

  5. #585
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by envine View Post
    Is anyone alive here?
    Yes.

  6. #586
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by envine View Post
    Hello, FR24 recently changed all fleet records of Uzbekistan Airways on REGs without "-". For example UK-78701 now is UK78701 (https://www.flightradar24.com/data/a...s/hy-uzb/fleet) and all their links to photos on your site lost. Can you fix it on your side?
    We are discussing it.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  7. #587
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErwinS View Post
    We are discussing it.
    Hello again. I see you fixed almost all of links to photos of Uzbekistan Airways. Good job! Please fix 3 remaining links to photos UK67000, UK001 and UK75703

  8. #588
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by envine View Post
    Hello again. I see you fixed almost all of links to photos of Uzbekistan Airways. Good job! Please fix 3 remaining links to photos UK67000, UK001 and UK75703
    I see you have quite some rush. As you can see we are busy with it.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  9. #589
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hello,

    OK-TST, MSN: 37884 has a new operator (airline): CSA (IATA: OK - Czech Airlines).

    Although it had its livery for quite some time, it has actually been registered under its AOC at the Czech CAA today.

    With regards

  10. #590
    Member bleuair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    LSAS
    Posts
    303

    Default

    done
    Last edited by bleuair; 06-26-2019 at 07:20 PM.
    .

  11. #591
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Hi:

    I Can´t add a new aircraft model, i tried with the form (https://www.jetphotos.com/addphotos/addaircraft.php) but in the options doesn't appear the opton NEW MANUFACTER. So please if someone could help me adding the aircraft.

    Manufacturer Ik Aerospace
    Type Ik Aerospace Halcón
    Model Ik Aerospace Halcón 1

    It will be appreciated.

  12. #592
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AIJ70760 View Post
    Hi:

    I Can´t add a new aircraft model, i tried with the form (https://www.jetphotos.com/addphotos/addaircraft.php) but in the options doesn't appear the opton NEW MANUFACTER. So please if someone could help me adding the aircraft.

    Manufacturer Ik Aerospace
    Type Ik Aerospace Halcón
    Model Ik Aerospace Halcón 1

    It will be appreciated.
    Allready accepted
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  13. #593
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Dear All,

    After check A320N VT-IZZ is MSN8896:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9290699

    Can you make correction ?

    Thank in advance

    Best Regards

    Romain

  14. #594
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romain View Post
    Dear All,

    After check A320N VT-IZZ is MSN8896:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9290699

    Can you make correction ?

    Thank in advance

    Best Regards

    Romain
    Sure
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  15. #595
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErwinS View Post
    Allready accepted
    Isn't appear in DB list, where I can find it?

  16. #596
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AIJ70760 View Post
    Isn't appear in DB list, where I can find it?
    Under Ultralight Aircraft
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  17. #597
    Member Jordan Williams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Hey there,

    I have made a huge error when uploading the following aircraft to the DB as pointed out to me by a fellow photographer.

    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9307221

    Correct rego should have been ZK-DFL and aircraft type should have been a Piper PA-28-180 with the c/n 28-4720 (info available in link bellow)

    https://www.regosearch.com/aircraft/nz/DFL

    I missread the rego behind the wing and after coming up as a piper when I made the incorrect entry, I believed at the time that this info was in fact correct.

    Sorry so much for any trouble caused,

    Kindest Regards,
    Jordan W

  18. #598
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,092

    Default

    Fixed
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  19. #599
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    45

    Default

    I have some shots from Airbus factory at Finkenwerder, now all carry either a German or French test registration...put that in the photo upload form it autofills an entirely different aircraft (as the test registrations are recycled) the aircraft shot also carry their "new" registrations on them (under wing, nose wheel door etc..) what is best approach for uploading these? as test reg and just change all the info, or as new (now current) reg and fill in the info?
    Cheers

  20. #600
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tartanpics View Post
    I have some shots from Airbus factory at Finkenwerder, now all carry either a German or French test registration...put that in the photo upload form it autofills an entirely different aircraft (as the test registrations are recycled) the aircraft shot also carry their "new" registrations on them (under wing, nose wheel door etc..) what is best approach for uploading these? as test reg and just change all the info, or as new (now current) reg and fill in the info?
    Cheers
    Test reg indeed and manual input. Its impossible for the autofill to get frames of thd future
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •