Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pics in db have been changed. Thanks for pointing it out!

Comment

• Does anyone can help me, I have no idea why following was rejected. Also got no screener comment. Would be helpful to get any hint from the screeners.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks in advance

Comment

• Hello,

In these two pictures of mine, I entered wrong data inadvertently

TF-ISN | Boeing 767-319(ER) | Icelandair | Santiago Blánquez | JetPhotos This one is TF-ISP, as shown on the gear door.

168257 | Boeing EA-18G Growler | United States - US Navy (USN) | Santiago Blánquez | JetPhotos This one's correct CN is G-39 instead of G-42.

regards.

Comment

• Hi, got two Robinson R44, I found the MSN, but I cannot find the exact Subtype of these two helicopters.

C-GNMX and C-GBLF

GNMX got rejected as bad info - Aircraft, I put in Robinson R44 Raven.

Thanks in advance
          Attached Files

Comment

• I got this photo rejected for "Bad info": https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11071247

Probably you wrote me in the rejection e-mail what I did wrong, unfortunately my mail provider is down and I haven't received it...

Anyway, as I wrote in the comments for the screeners, the auto-fill lists it as a Cessna 172G, however I uploaded it as a Cessna 172SP, because it is listed as such on the owner website: https://www.skyservices-flightacadem...a-c172-i-skyr/

How should I re-upload it?
            Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Hello,

I was wondering whether you would be able to add missing data to following pic:
              Fligh NMA1002 LEMD-HELX. SU-NMG. Airbus A320-214. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Aircraft type: Airbus A320-214
              Photo location: Madrid Barajas - LEMD, Spain

I'm pretty sure that I have provided these data while uploading (otherwise it would be rejected for bad info), but cannot see it today.

Cheers

Tomasz

Comment

• Hi there,
                last Registration of this nice Gina https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10664434 was 99-43. Why was it changed by the photo screener to the previous reg 31-85?
                I got a rejection for the same bird due to bad info, I guess because I stated the last active registration 99-43. As far as I remember I explained why the 99-43 schould be stated for this one in the "Comments to screeners" box. A short explanation why the jp crew wants the older registration would be nice.
                Greetings Felix

Comment

• PS.
                  This is my rejected upload:
                  JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• When submitting the 1st photo (N92SB), I noticed that the aircraft type is a Cessna 525 Citation M2. However, under the submission box, I cannot find the exact match, only 'Cessna Citation M2' and 'Cessna 525A CitationJet CJ2' are available. I assume I should put the image under 'Cessna Citation M2', but I wanted to double-check. Can someone please confirm?

Comment

• B-5942. Airbus A330-243. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Wrong Reg,it should be B-5492.​

Comment

• Hello,

I'm just wondering if anyone could give me any advice on this rejection. I have gotten this photo rejected for bad info multiple times. It is in the hands of a civilian operator doing testing on it, however it will be delivered to the USAF, just not yet. I submitted it in the civilian category with the civilian registration once and the military category with the military registration the other time. Both rejected for bad info. I also put the shot in the night shot category because of long shadows. One screener said USAF, however it is not in the hands of the AF just yet, so I'm not sure what to do with the submission.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7667.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	362.2 KB
ID:	1180152

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh

Comment

• Originally posted by zfwaviation View Post
                          Hello,

I'm just wondering if anyone could give me any advice on this rejection. I have gotten this photo rejected for bad info multiple times. It is in the hands of a civilian operator doing testing on it, however it will be delivered to the USAF, just not yet. I submitted it in the civilian category with the civilian registration once and the military category with the military registration the other time. Both rejected for bad info. I also put the shot in the night shot category because of long shadows. One screener said USAF, however it is not in the hands of the AF just yet, so I'm not sure what to do with the submission.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7667.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	362.2 KB
ID:	1180152

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh
                          I would say: current registration, military

Comment

Working...
                          X