• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abela.daniel View Post
    They still remain the same :/
    They are corrected
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Hello, I'd like to get help for a bad info reject. I'm trying to upload a new reg Airbus A400 with the following data:

Genre: Military
      Aircraft: Airbus / A400M / A400M-180 (source: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbus_A400M_Atlas)
      Operator: Military / Government, France - Air Force
      SN: 053
      Categories: Cargo

Not sure what I'm missing.
      Thanks,

Peter

Comment

• Originally posted by helikopeter View Post
        Hello, I'd like to get help for a bad info reject. I'm trying to upload a new reg Airbus A400 with the following data:

Genre: Military
        Aircraft: Airbus / A400M / A400M-180 (source: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbus_A400M_Atlas)
        Operator: Military / Government, France - Air Force
        SN: 053
        Categories: Cargo

Not sure what I'm missing.
        Thanks,

Peter
        Hi,

You should upload it as 0053, not F-RBAK.

Like https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8634396

Erwin

Comment

• Ah, haven't tried to search for it this way. There are other uploads with the civilian regs though, that's why I tried to do it this way (such as F-RBAB, F-RBAD). Can you tell me the logic behind it? It seems more prominent than the small numbers under the stabilizers.

Comment

• F-**** is the code on French AF, not the registration. Search www.scramble.nl using the code and it will give you the registration. Generally speaking the Reg is the same as the c/n with a 0 (zero) tacked on the front.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
              F-**** is the code on French AF, not the registration. Search www.scramble.nl using the code and it will give you the registration. Generally speaking the Reg is the same as the c/n with a 0 (zero) tacked on the front.
              Thank you Brian! Looks like I won't get the new reg badge for this one then. Maybe next time

Comment

• Good morning,
                it's accepted mistakenly with the name of the previous company, I'm trying to change it to Tus Airways.
                Unfortunately this does not work.
                Please fix it for me, thank you in advance.
                Michael.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Sender View Post
                  Good morning,
                  it's accepted mistakenly with the name of the previous company, I'm trying to change it to Tus Airways.
                  Unfortunately this does not work.
                  Please fix it for me, thank you in advance.
                  Michael.
                  There is a Correct Info button on the image page. You can submit the correction yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                    There is a Correct Info button on the image page. You can submit the correction yourself.
                    I've already tried it several times but it does not catch. So I asked for it here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Sender View Post
                      I've already tried it several times but it does not catch. So I asked for it here.
                      The corrections are queued so not instant. She is now corrected.

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                        The corrections are queued so not instant. She is now corrected.
                        Thanks.

Comment

• Hi there,
                          Would anyone know what type of aircraft this is?
                          Many thanks,
                          Bob
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	unk3_20180624_PEKCAM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	701.2 KB
ID:	1028843

Edit- I've seen that there are photos of Douglas TS-62's (Soviet engined DC-3's) on the website. I cannot see it in the drop down list when adding photos, are these to be uploaded as Lisunov 2's?

Comment

• Originally posted by bobh View Post
                            Hi there,
                            Would anyone know what type of aircraft this is?
                            Many thanks,
                            Bob
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]16796[/ATTACH]

Edit- I've seen that there are photos of Douglas TS-62's (Soviet engined DC-3's) on the website. I cannot see it in the drop down list when adding photos, are these to be uploaded as Lisunov 2's?
                            Harbin Z-6

And yes those should be Lisunov's.

Erwin

Comment

• Hello,

i have a rejection for following Link https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6667567

Bad Info - Aircraft

I think it is a Dyn'aero MCR-01, i use planefinder for the identification of this Registration.

The Screener say it is a Micronef MCR UL 912 PV50 and use Flightradar24.

But the manufacturer name is written on the Aircraft "Dyn'Aero".

What is the correct aircraft type?

I can't find a Company Homepage of Micronef or something.

Greets Daniel

Comment

• Originally posted by DSC View Post
                                Hello,

i have a rejection for following Link https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6667567

Bad Info - Aircraft

I think it is a Dyn'aero MCR-01, i use planefinder for the identification of this Registration.

The Screener say it is a Micronef MCR UL 912 PV50 and use Flightradar24.

But the manufacturer name is written on the Aircraft "Dyn'Aero".

What is the correct aircraft type?

I can't find a Company Homepage of Micronef or something.

Greets Daniel
                                you are correct. Pls re upload.

Erwin

Comment

Working...
                                X