Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
Results 481 to 495 of 495

Thread: Bad Info - Aircraft / Registration / Serial Number

  1. #481
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StefBrat View Post
    I wanted to add these aircraft type in the link below but I failed and it's not in the database. Someone can add it or has a hint?
    A/C is already in the database under "Homebuilt Aircraft" -> "Rans" -> "Rans S-7S Courier".

  2. #482
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Hi,

    I had a rejection as Bad Info and Invalid Hot for this new registration: HS-HMK

    I've selected: Genre: Military - Aircraft: 737-8Z6 - Registration: HS-HMK - SN: 62445 - Category: Business Jet - Operator: Military/Government - Airline: Thailand - Royal Thai Air Force
    I' ve written nothing in section HOT PHOTO.

    Could somone help please?
    Best regards

    Davide

  3. #483
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    3,671

    Default

    Hi Davide,

    We have it with the mil serial. Like this https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/L11Kh2-2/59
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  4. #484
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErwinS View Post
    Hi Davide,

    We have it with the mil serial. Like this https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/L11Kh2-2/59
    Ok, thank you for the quick reply.
    Category Business Jet is ok?

  5. #485
    Super Moderator brianw999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tunbridge Wells, Kent. UK.
    Posts
    11,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davmasc View Post
    Ok, thank you for the quick reply.
    Category Business Jet is ok?
    Yes, Business jet please.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !


  6. #486
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Thank u Brian!

  7. #487
    Junior Member airbum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    23

    Default

    I uploaded SP-TWF and got a rejection that it is NOT a Antonov An-2 (that info was taken from auto-fill!);

    Rejection text: Bad Info. She is a PZL-Mielec An-2

    Could you update DB accordingly? - I will try and re-upload the image in a few days end be careful to use the correct type.
    MTIA
    Erik/airbum

  8. #488
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    3,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airbum View Post
    I uploaded SP-TWF and got a rejection that it is NOT a Antonov An-2 (that info was taken from auto-fill!);

    Rejection text: Bad Info. She is a PZL-Mielec An-2

    Could you update DB accordingly? - I will try and re-upload the image in a few days end be careful to use the correct type.
    MTIA
    Erik/airbum
    Indeed a faulty autofill trigged this.

    She is now corrected.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  9. #489
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Dallas, USA (DFW/KDFW)
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Hi,

    A question related to registration numbers changing for USAF aircraft.

    I recently snapped a pic of USAF F-16 with AF80149 on the tail. So this would have been 80-0149 for upload. However there is another aircraft, an A-10 Warthog with the same reg - https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/80-0149

    After digging up on multiple sites, scramble lookup for 87-0255 shows that this aircraft has now become AF80149 (Exact comment: TX ANG, '149 FW' nov14-oct11 as AF80149). So what must the picture be uploaded as?

    Regards,
    Siddarth

  10. #490
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Dallas, USA (DFW/KDFW)
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Siddarth.Bhandary View Post

    A question related to registration numbers changing for USAF aircraft.

    I recently snapped a pic of USAF F-16 with AF80149 on the tail. So this would have been 80-0149 for upload. However there is another aircraft, an A-10 Warthog with the same reg - https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/80-0149

    After digging up on multiple sites, scramble lookup for 87-0255 shows that this aircraft has now become AF80149 (Exact comment: TX ANG, '149 FW' nov14-oct11 as AF80149). So what must the picture be uploaded as?
    Any suggestions on what I must use to upload the pic?

  11. #491
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    3,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Siddarth.Bhandary View Post
    Any suggestions on what I must use to upload the pic?
    Do you have a picture of the F16 you can show.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  12. #492
    Super Moderator brianw999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tunbridge Wells, Kent. UK.
    Posts
    11,405

    Default

    88-0149, c/n 2Z-6 was an F-16D-30-CF that was sold to Greece in April 1989. the block of 6 airframes (F-16D) 88-0144 / 88-0149
    were sold to Greece as 144 / 149.
    Last edited by brianw999; 11-14-2017 at 12:38 PM.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !


  13. #493

  14. #494
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Dallas, USA (DFW/KDFW)
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErwinS View Post
    Do you have a picture of the F16 you can show.
    Here is the pic.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5065_1.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	11271

    Quote Originally Posted by seahawk View Post
    87-0255 would be correct with a remark about the false tailcode
    Thanks Stefan.

  15. #495
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    3,671

    Default

    Thanks. Well like Stefan said
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •