This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct, it's a 39D.

Try http://www.scramble.nl/milbase.htm as a reference site.

Comment

• Thanks for the help AJ.
      Looked it up on scrambler and found the cn.

PS. As it's a singelseater it's a 39C, doubleseaters are B or D versions and singelseaters are A or C.

Comment

• M-LILY, please. I can'nt find out any info about her. a small CRJ I just took her today at zsss.

Comment

• M-LILY
          Challenger 850
          c/n 8108

For BizJet info go to ...... http://www.laasdata.com/corpjet/
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
            M-LILY
            Challenger 850
            c/n 8108

For BizJet info go to ...... http://www.laasdata.com/corpjet/
            thanks, brianw999!

Comment

• I hope this is the right spot.

I flew out of KMSP on the 18th and had plenty of time in the observation deck. I was kind of surprised to hear the roar of C-130 engines (not really anything new since the MN ANG has some based there), but when I looked up, I saw this one taxiing by.

Can anyone give me some info on it? The only numbers I saw on it were 887 on the nose along with the markings on the tail and aft fuselage. It taxied over to the FBO on the other side of the airport.

Thanks! Really was a surprise!

Comment

• It's a RAF Hercules C.4. Are you sure it's not '867' on the tail? That would make it this one:
                [photoid=7478080]

Comment

• That would be it! It was quite a surprise to see taxiing by. My first time to see something like that. I'll see if I can get one of the shots I took uploaded to here.
                  Thank you very much!

Comment

• Does anyone know the c/n of VQ-BTV, a Falcon 7X?

Many thanks in advance!
                    Sandro

Comment

• Originally posted by Kosti View Post
                      Does anyone know the c/n of VQ-BTV, a Falcon 7X?

Many thanks in advance!
                      Sandro
                      Seems to be ex HB-JSZ c/n: 4.
                      Not confirmed though!
                      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Thanks Erwin!

At the beginning, I thought so too.

But there's no EVS camera below the cockpit window, the colors are slightly different and according to the Swiss Aircraft Registery HB-JSZ is still registered in Switzerland.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kosti View Post
                          Thanks Erwin!

At the beginning, I thought so too.

But there's no EVS camera below the cockpit window, the colors are slightly different and according to the Swiss Aircraft Registery HB-JSZ is still registered in Switzerland.
                          Hehe. Ok well then she seems to be a new airframe. In time the c/n will be known.

Erwin

Comment

• Rejection Query

I had 2 photos taken at Farnborough 2012 of the A380 & 787 wearing Airbus & Boeing test registrations respectively rejected for info. Was this due to having wrong c/n numbers in the data field?
                            I don't think either aircraft should be uploaded with the registrations that they became when delivered, as they were wearing the test registrations at the time the pix were taken.

Regards

Mark

Comment

• Originally posted by McG View Post
                              Rejection Query

I had 2 photos taken at Farnborough 2012 of the A380 & 787 wearing Airbus & Boeing test registrations respectively rejected for info. Was this due to having wrong c/n numbers in the data field?
                              I don't think either aircraft should be uploaded with the registrations that they became when delivered, as they were wearing the test registrations at the time the pix were taken.

Regards

Mark
                              Do you have a link to the rejected shots??

Brgds,

Erwin

Comment

• Hi Erwin,

Apologies, I had quickly read the rejections email & thought it was just bad info.
                                My mistake in not noticing that I had failed to include the actual construction numbers for the aircraft. There were a couple of other issues with the photos in question that I need to look at.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                                X