X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
    Try it with mock-up filled in as reg.
    Thank you, done!

Another question... I had this shot rejected for "Bad Info: Airline,Registration": https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5728182
    As I wrote in the comments for the screener, the source for the registration is this: https://aviation-safety.net/wikibase/wiki.php?id=187774 and it was operated by the Italian Air Force for testing (not by Piaggio, as shown by ASN), as it can be seen by the military codes, the roundels, the decals and the experimental military registration.

What should I do? Should I appeal or reupload it? If I have to reupload it, which info should I put?

Comment

• Serial is indeed correct. But she never saw service with the airforce. She was still owned and operated by Piaggio Aerospace.

Brgds
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Serial is indeed correct. But she never saw service with the airforce. She was still owned and operated by Piaggio Aerospace.
        Oh, okay!

Just one last question before reupload... Since the owner is civilian, but the registration is military, should I upload it as "Military"?

Thank you very much for your assistance!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dysko View Post
          Oh, okay!

Just one last question before reupload... Since the owner is civilian, but the registration is military, should I upload it as "Military"?

Thank you very much for your assistance!
          Mil is ok since it is a mil serial

Erwin

Comment

• Hello

I am trying to upload the DHL 757 with registration HP-1910DAE but the website does nothing.
            It does not fill out the info and I checked other photos with the same reg and it looks correct.
            Any help is most welcome.

Comment

• You will need to manually enter the data. This link will give you all the info needed... http://www.airfleets.net/ficheapp/plane-b757-29607.htm

The airline is in the database ready for use.
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Originally posted by aceriana View Post
                Hello

I am trying to upload the DHL 757 with registration HP-1910DAE but the website does nothing.
                It does not fill out the info and I checked other photos with the same reg and it looks correct.
                Any help is most welcome.

Fixed the autofill. The type was incorrect in our dbase.

Erwin

Comment

Fixed the autofill. The type was incorrect in our dbase.
                  Thanks Erwin, the upload worked perfectly.

Comment

• I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask this type of information.
                    But in the new JP website, is it possibile to add to our uploaded and accepted photos if it is in use in FlightRadar or not?
                    I personally find this interesting since some of my photos are seen daily and I wonder why.

Comment

• Hello friends.

I have a question regarding a registration that already exists in this database that is N400BR, with 6 pictures of it on a Saab 340B, but now the same registration belongs to an Cirrus SR22, that I have a picture of.
                      Can I upload it as hot photo as it's a brand new 2017 aircraft, with no pictures of it in DB? Or just correct the auto fill regarding the aircraft with no hot photo option?
                      Best regards

Capucho

Comment

• A new frame with a known reg is hot. You have to fill the in the info manually. The autofill will be changed once she is accepted.

Erwin

Comment

• Thank you very much Erwin!

Comment

• Hey mates,

I got this photo below rejected for the 3rd time now and always the same info "Bad Info" without any clear information what's the problem. Even on a appeal I got no clarification whats the problem. I think I made everything correct...maybe someone can give me a hint on that as the screeners will not help me :/

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
                            View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

• Originally posted by StefBrat View Post
                              Hey mates,

I got this photo below rejected for the 3rd time now and always the same info "Bad Info" without any clear information what's the problem. Even on a appeal I got no clarification whats the problem. I think I made everything correct...maybe someone can give me a hint on that as the screeners will not help me :/

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5812307
                              Quite clear that you are missing some info. First of all the airline is at least 'Private' . Not unknown. Reg and serial should be included too off course.

Erwin

Comment

• But how should I enter the reg and serial? I tried with unknown and blank and both got rejected. Concerning the airline it's not private it's an ambulance flight so I guess it belongs to an airline/company.
                                View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

Working...
                                X