X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian,

Thanks for the correction.
    Just an observation when the accent of the word Macapá, was written "Macapá"
    I do not think the system recognizes the accent.

I sent him an inbox.

greetings

Editing: The fix does not yet appear in the search engine. Is this normal or is there any delay?

Comment

Originally posted by rafaelfreitas View Post
      Brian,

Thanks for the correction.
      Just an observation when the accent of the word Macapá, was written "Macapá"
      I do not think the system recognizes the accent.

I sent him an inbox.

greetings

Editing: The fix does not yet appear in the search engine. Is this normal or is there any delay?
      There is a cache delay. It's there now.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Hello,
        While checking my recently uploaded pictures I discovered I made error on the location of these pictures:
        [1600px]. 2608. Aero L-29R Delfin. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

[1600px] The plane of "Patrouille de France" in the early years.. 285. Dassault MD.452 Mystère IVA. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

[1600px] The plane of "Patrouille de France" from 1956 to 1980.. 14. Fouga CM-170 Magister. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

[1600px]. 18. Dassault Mirage 4A. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

These pictures are all taken at: "Other Location - Savigny-les-Beaune, France"
        Sorry for these errors and thank you for the correction.
        BR
        Eric

Comment

Originally posted by verplanken View Post
          Hello,
          While checking my recently uploaded pictures I discovered I made error on the location of these pictures:
          [1600px]. 2608. Aero L-29R Delfin. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

[1600px] The plane of "Patrouille de France" in the early years.. 285. Dassault MD.452 Mystère IVA. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

[1600px] The plane of "Patrouille de France" from 1956 to 1980.. 14. Fouga CM-170 Magister. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

[1600px]. 18. Dassault Mirage 4A. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

These pictures are all taken at: "Other Location - Savigny-les-Beaune, France"
          Sorry for these errors and thank you for the correction.
          BR
          Eric
          There is a 'Correct Info' button on each image page. Please use that to submit your corrections.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
            There is a 'Correct Info' button on each image page. Please use that to submit your corrections.
            I tried, but it does not work, that's why I go through the forum...
            I just try again now, I'll check tomorrow if it is corrected.
            Sorry.
            Eric

Comment

I tried, but it does not work, that's why I go through the forum...
              I just try again now, I'll check tomorrow if it is corrected.
              Sorry.
              Eric
              Since each correction is checked manually by the editors, it may take some time for the corrections to be processed. Please be patient.

Comment

Indeed there are several hunderd corrections in the queue.

Wont last longer then a few days
                “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Sorry again, but I really dislike to let my stupid errors in the database.
                  10 days after I submit the 4 corrections, they are still not processed. I believed "a few days" was shorter than that. Am I too impatient?
                  Thank you for your help.
                  Eric

Comment

It’s worth noting that if you have a correction that also applies to other images in the database a note to the screeners advising them what is required will help them to make a mass correction in one go rather than having to laboriously go through each correction individually.
                    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Sorry again, but I really dislike to let my stupid errors in the database.
                      10 days after I submit the 4 corrections, they are still not processed. I believed "a few days" was shorter than that. Am I too impatient?
                      Thank you for your help.
                      Eric
                      Just to get it right. YOU uploaded wrong infos and are now getting impatient because WE don't clean up the corrections queue fast enough for YOU?

Must be some sort of parallel universe logic here ...

As pointed out above: the corrections queue is long. And corrections are not top priority, bu photo screening is.
                      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Excuse me Gerardo. It's not what I wanted to say. Not at all.
                        Our splendid database deserves the best and does not deserve to have my stupid errors in.
                        I don't know what I did to do four times the same error! Shame on me.
                        I was not aware of the details of the correction process.
                        Thanks to details given by the team I know now that the same process applies for the corrections made on our own pictures than for the pictures of another photographer (that was not clear to me when I saw the different green banners after correction submission).
                        I now understand you put priority on picture screening rather than corrections. OK, OK, I agree with that.
                        Sorry if my messages do not reflect the humility I would like to express, English is not my mother language.
                        And again, my apologies for polluting the database with stupid errors and for the time it requires for the team to correct them.
                        Thank you ALL for your patience and your help.
                        Eric

Comment

The name on airport ESNN says Sundsvall-Harnosand Airport. The correct name is Sundsvall-Timra Airport.

Comment

Originally posted by Fredda9000 View Post
                            The name on airport ESNN says Sundsvall-Harnosand Airport. The correct name is Sundsvall-Timra Airport.

https://www.aro.lfv.se/Editorial/View/IAIP?folderId=60
                            Thnx. She is corrected
                            “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Any chance to have three wrong locations fixed?
                              Is wrong: Bad Dürkheum - EDRF
                              Is wrong: Bad D�rkheum - EDRF
                              Is wrong: Bad Dürkheim - EDRF

Should be in any case: Bad Duerkheim - EDRF

Thank you!

Comment

Hello, I have 2 corrections for you:

1) "Location: Tashkent - UTTT, Uzbekhistan"
                                Name of the country - Uzbekistan, not Uzbekhistan

2) Urgench international airport has ICAO letters UTNU, not UNTU

Comment

Working...
                                X