This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,

According to ICAO, LFSB airport (Bāle Mulhouse Euroairport) is not located in Switzerland, but in France.

Thanks for correction.

Regards,
    Eric

Comment

• Hello,
      I've just noticed the location in this photo is incorrect. The actual location of the photo is Italy, Other location, Borgosesia. I apologize for the inconvenience.
      I-ROAV. Agusta-Westland AW-139. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Hello,

Would you be so kind as to amend the location for the following pic to LGKR (Corfu Ioannis Kapodistrias Int')?
        Flight VOE2472 LFBO-LGKR. EC-NDG. Airbus A319-112. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I have uploaded several shots from LGSM and it seems that this one was mistakenly marked as LGSM iso LGKR.

Thank you for correction

Brgds TK

Comment

• Luca,
          I have updated the location for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomasz View Post
            LGKR (Corfu Ioannis Kapodistrias Int')
            ... as per your photo comment which was overlooked as a crosscheck. Thanks for raising it. Has been changed.

Comment

• There was a mistake, it has been fixed.
              Last edited by ErezS; 2022-12-27, 06:42. Reason: There was a mistake, it has been fixed.

Comment

• Hello,
                When you type LILA in the main search box, you get two occurrences. One is "Aeroporto di Alessandria - LILA, Italy", the second is "Alessandria - LILA, Italy". For consistency purpose of the database, "Aeroporto di Alessandria." should be deleted and the 4 pictures concerned be located to "Alessandria - LILA, Italy".

Comment

• Hi, i have taken photos at the chilean air museum, and when checking the database, i found out there are 3 options for location :

SCTI= the museum is located in the place of former los cerillos airport, and most of the photos in JP taken in the museum are listed with the icao code of it.

Other location- museo nacional aeronautico y del espacio= is the offitial museum name in spanish (chile is a spanish speaking country).

Other location-Santiago Chilean national air&space museum (the name in english+the city and country, but still is an official name technically)

Now, i have talked about this in a topic in another forum in JP, but no one responded, so i ask ANYONE to please tell me which option should i use, or if all 3 are valid?

Attached Files
                  Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
                  If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
                  ——————————————————————————

Comment

• Hello,

1. Please refer to my post dated 2023-06-13, the info about LILA airport is still not corrected.

2. LFOR airport is not Chartres - Champol, but Chartres - Champhol

Thank you for corrections. Best regards

Comment

Working...
                    X