X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mat Sokol View Post
    Hello, I have questions about the location in 2 of my photos:

1st, I uploaded this as KJFK, not in flight New York. we just took of from JFK, we are rather low, over the airport (you can see the inside of the airport perimeter fence) and you can also see a runway.
    OH-LGG. McDonnell Douglas MD-11. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

2nd, I believe I uploaded this as in flight- international airspace. Im not 100% sure of the exact location, but im pretty sure its not over Denmark. We are still at flight level, and still about 2 hours from touchdown at CPH.
    Sunrise. Inflight EWR-CPH. SE-REF. Airbus A330-343. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks
    Hi Mat,

The location in number 1 is correct as no part of the airport is in view (or even such a small part as in your shot). If you want the information contained with the photo enter a remark such as 'Climbing away from JFK".

International Airspace is rarely a valid entry and is not to be used when land is visible outside. I'm not sure who changed your shot. How far out of CPH were you?

Comment

Hello AJ,
      Thanks for your help with the first photo.
      In the 2nd one, the exif data (in the original, not sure why it was changed on the photo uploaded, maybe something in PS) shows 4:38 am. We touched down around 6:27, and I have a photo taken at 5:51 of the cabin, in which the monitor shows us still a little off the cost of Denmark. Would location unknown be better?
      Thanks

Comment

Thanks Mat. Just under two hours out puts you in UK airspace, so I've made it so!

Comment

Just a quick question regarding a hospital helicopter landing area.

I'm wondering what is the correct information for the Prince Charles Hospital?

There is a photo already in the database from this location - http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=492357 and is listed as "Other Location - Prince Charles Hospital, Chermside, Queensland". However I've since found the 4 letter code on the Airservices Australia website, being YPRC - Prince Charles Hospital (Source - page 19).

The above photo was added in 2005, so just want to check if the information protocol has changed or not.

Thanks for your help,

Tim

Comment

Bad info concerning location (in flight). The ballon was in flight when I take the picture.
            What locatioin must be put ?
            Take off point was somewhere in Goreme area in Turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by jlnd View Post
              http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=2575397

Bad info concerning location (in flight). The ballon was in flight when I take the picture.
              What locatioin must be put ?
              Take off point was somewhere in Goreme area in Turkey.
              The information is for where the photographer is located. You need to use the Other Location feature to enter where you were.

Comment

The Reno-Stead airport identifer is now RTS, not 4SD.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by AJ View Post
                    Thank you!
                    No problem

Comment

I would like to know if you could add I73 Moraine Airpark, Ohio

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Melvin Pereira View Post
                        I would like to know if you could add I73 Moraine Airpark, Ohio

Thank you
                        Melvin, it was screened from the airport additions page and is available.

Is it not working for you?

Comment

Both I73 and KMGY are working now... Thx

Comment

Hello all,

should I either enter the registration in this pic or enter terminal
                            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks in advance for your feedback,
                            Joop

Comment

If at all then "Ramp". But apart from the horizon being off, I wonder what the motive is. It looks like a random part of a ramp at EHAM.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
                                If at all then "Ramp". But apart from the horizon being off, I wonder what the motive is. It looks like a random part of a ramp at EHAM.
                                Thanks Stefan,

firstly thanks for the feedback

I don't know what's unlevel about it. I used the grid function and I am 100% sure it's level.

Cheers,
                                Joop

Comment

Working...
                                X