Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad Info - Genre, Categories, Photo date, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juulke View Post
    KLM Skyteam plane PH-BVD, should I select the button special scheme? I think I should but don't know sure because the're some more pics already of this plane in database.
    Yes, Skyteam/Oneworld/Star Alliance are all special scheme.

Rgds,
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Are operative KC-135R's considered Warbird/Vintage and/or cargo?
      [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Felipe Garcia View Post
        Are operative KC-135R's considered Warbird/Vintage and/or cargo?
        No

Erwin

Comment

N897NN should not be a special scheme since it just has a couple of stickers correct?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

The previously accepted shot of that aircraft DOES have Special Scheme selected.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ View Post
              The previously accepted shot of that aircraft DOES have Special Scheme selected.
              OK, I will change that. Thanks AJ.

Comment

A preserved RF-101B with military scheme/serial is Warbird/Vintage correct?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Originally posted by RCoulter View Post
                  A preserved RF-101B with military scheme/serial is Warbird/Vintage correct?

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=4041162
                  Yes sir.

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                    Yes sir.
                    Thanks Erwin, just wanted to double check.

Comment

I just want to be clear on this, since this: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=4055881 has a civilian reg #, 'Civilian' should be selected correct?

Comment

Correct.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ View Post
                          Correct.
                          Thank you Anthony!

Comment

Found this photo while uploading a photo of the real 44-87779, as this one says in the comments, should be 44-83663. Screeners can you fix this? S/n 32304

"Short Bier" is a B-17G, S/N 44-83663, which was manufactured by Douglas Aircraft and delivered to the USAAF on May 1, 1945. It served most of its career with the Brazilian Air Force until coming back to the US for preservation 1968. In 1987 the plane was acquired by John A. Lindquist of Ogden, Utah, who had flown in the original "Short Bier" over Germany in the early 1940s. It was restored externally and displayed outside until a new building to house the Aerospace Heritage Foundation of Utah's collection could be built. "Short Bier" is now exhibited inside, surrounded by other aircraft.. 44-83663. Boeing B-17G Flying Fortress. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

A few comments to make here. Would those who find a data error please fix it by using the "Correct Photo" facility found at the bottom of the image and not by adding a comment to the image. Also, please don't email the photographer as there is no guarantee that the data will be changed.

If the correction includes a registration or aircraft type/manufacturer change them please also check the c/n as this will almost certainly be different. A Google search is the best place to check in the vast majority of cases.

Thank you.
                            Last edited by bleuair; 2023-04-01, 17:38. Reason: restoring the topic after editing mistake
                            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

A few comments to make here. Would those who find a data error please fix it by using the "Correct Photo" facility found at the bottom of the image and not by adding a comment to the image. Also, please don't email the photographer, unless the issue is something that only they can change as there is no guarantee that the data will be changed.

If the correction includes a registration or aircraft type/manufacturer change them please also check the c/n as this will almost certainly be different. A Google search is the best place to check in the vast majority of cases.

Thank you.
                              Last edited by brianw999; 2014-12-24, 10:02.
                              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

I'm trying to correct the aircraft data, without any success, of the picture ID 7873817 from Pipistrel Virus 912 to Pipistrel Sinus. I'm using the Photo management of my JP account, but when I save the new data, the old data remain under the picture. Please can you help me?

Thank you.
                                Giuseppe

Comment

Working...
                                X