Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First photo of the first Air Italy B737-300

Hey Guys,

While spotting at SJO I got to see this beauty roll out Coopesa. The SANSA Caravan partially blocked it but still good to see how it looks, I will try to get a better shot next week, for now enjoy!:

INFO: Registered N636AN, delivered originally to Hispania Lineas Aereas in 1988. Went to America West in 1989 and then to Slovak Airlines 2002 and was returned to its lessor, AWMS I February 2007. I recall it ferrying from Nassau to SJO in partial Slovak Airlines colors. CN/LN is: 23636/1438.

Cheers!
    Tomas.

Looking good, however the titles on the fuselage seem a bit too large and the ones on the tail too small.

Comment

Looks better than either the 757s and the 763. Good to see AirItaly is set to get rid of this carbon copy of AF tail logo.
      Alain
      Thanks for visiting
      *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
      *JetPhotos*
      Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Is Air Italy in any way related to Air France? I mean, the similarity in the c/s is too close to be a coincidence. Anyway, is this one just a logo jet? Or will all others be like this c/s as well? And does anyone think that there could have been a better c/s for the airline?
        Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Air Italy has no relation whatsoever to AF, but with that said, look up older Air Italy pics and you'll see that their older tail livery looked even more like AF than this one.

Comment

Working...
          X