USAir Begins with you music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAir Begins with you music

Okay, this is a really, really, really nerdy question haha BUT, what's the music that plays in the background of the old USAir/USAirways safety videos? Anyone know? I know what the main theme is, the pan flute thing. But I was wondering what the smooth jazz is in the background.
    Haha I found the video on youtube and it brought back a lot of good childhood memories! Notice that they used to give you more room in coach too! They still pretty much use that video, but with the new theme and a few other added things.

and where to find it if possible. I know where the main panflute theme is.

haha, okay okay I AM A NERD!!!

Comment

I love the electronics they show. Amazing how far we've come in such a short time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
        I love the electronics they show. Amazing how far we've come in such a short time.
        Gotta love how far we've come in hairstyles in such a short time too!

Comment

Ahhh, Scrammie. Thanks for taking me back to a better time, even just for a moment...what I wouldn't give to have those days back ....
          Well, back to the present. I'm gonna get ridiculed up the butt, but...does anyone know how I could put this video on my iPod? I've already got the USAir panflute song. I'd like this and the USAir begins with you videos.
          (no idea how to post videos, but here's the URL)
          Old 1990 USAir commercial, catchy jingle; AKA, Piedmont Airlines, PSA, America West, US Airways and Allegheny

Thanks,
          Mitch
          PS: If youtube's FLYOMA is our FLYOMA: Thank you for making my day with your numerous nostalgic videos

Comment

sounds like its from lion king or something

Comment

Thanks for finding that video, I didn't even think to look on youtube for it, I've wanted that video for a long time. When it ended I half expected the Captain to make an announcement and hear the rumbling of the gear over the taxiway.

Comment

Like this ad, it was both bold enough and original to use the safety instructions as the main topic of the scenario.
                Alain
                Thanks for visiting
                *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                *JetPhotos*
                Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
                  Like this ad, it was both bold enough and original to use the safety instructions as the main topic of the scenario.
                  Alain
                  Not an ad, mate. It was the actual safety instructions of the 737 series for US.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
                    Not an ad, mate. It was the actual safety instructions of the 737 series for US.
                    Ok, you right, I took the time to review it and it's too long and too technical for an ad
                    Thanks for visiting
                    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                    *JetPhotos*
                    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                    X