No announcement yet.

787 Rollout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My comment was meant as sarcasm. I guess next time I’ll add a /sarcasm tag.

Comment

Well I also watched the rollout live on boeing's website and I must say a very good looking plane indeed. As mentioned it was pretty cool how they actually rolled in the aircraft instead of dropping some curtain or whatever. I sure can't wait to see one of LO's 787s at ORD in the near future and fly on it as well!
      Last edited by polishsausage248; 2007-07-09, 00:47. Reason: spelling/grammar

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

Comment

i was like how did that pic get accepted?? oh well, now we wait for 747-8

yes i am a boeing fan, and i know thats a airbus, haha

Comment

where is your pic tanner? considering after-all that you are a photojournalist who does not upload here due to jetphotos artistic limitations?
          My photos on J.net

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner_J
            Hate to tell you guys, but when you're a photojournalist your job is to get the first photo up for people to see. It's your job
            huH???????

Btw , nice airplane

Comment

Is it only me or that photo is not showing anymore?

Cheers.
              TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Originally posted by TAP-A343
                Is it only me or that photo is not showing anymore?

Cheers.
                It still loads for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerrycobra Boeing
                  heres a pic from anet, i wanna see a jet photo one though
                  JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Maier
                    where is your pic tanner? considering after-all that you are a photojournalist who does not upload here due to jetphotos artistic limitations?
                    I live in Cincinnati, not Seattle. I don't upload here, because I don't have time to go to the airport to take photos of planes, I go maybe twice a year.

I was praising him for having a picture online, just didn't get what people were bitching about him having the first is all about. Who cares if he gets more views, he got the picture people wanted to see and had a way of showcasing it. The photography world is all about connections.
                    Tanner Johnson - Owner
                    twenty53 Photography

Comment

What did you guys want him to do? Get right underneath it with a .0000001mm lens just so he wouldn't get any people in the shot? The shots here on jp are almost identical, but nobody's bashing our own photographers. A little childish I think. These pictures are, for us plane nerds anyway, historic pictures. Enjoy them.

Comment

who cares...the first photo came 1 week ago when it was shifted from the hangar to be painted.

next trips
                        USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                          The shots here on jp are almost identical, but nobody's bashing our own photographers. A little childish I think.

There are absolutely rejection reasons for Toms photos, but as discussed here before for other 'firsts' find reasons for acceptance, not rejection.

As for Royal, i make it no secret that im not a fan of the rude arrogant person that he is, nor the photos that he uploads!
                          My photos on J.net

Comment

It is a cool Airplane and I can't wait to fly one.
                            John Poshepny

If the Wright brother were alive today Wilbur would have to fire Orville to reduce costs.— Herb Kelleher, Southwest Airlines, 'USA Today,' 1994

Comment

Wow! That's really nice lady! Congrats Boeing on creating this magnificient aircraft!

Can't wait to see her in Malta!

Comment

I was expecting to see the wings curved upwards as we have seen in the pre-launch images.I guess this will happen once she's flying??

Comment

Working...
                                X