Best Inflight Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-Bird_MD11
    I've never flown with Jatayu, Bouraq, Merpati Nusantara, Adam Air (something like this, i've seen it several times in Medan > Medan Perang ) etc. because i'm still young and i don't want to die so soon
    Would love to try Jatayu's B727........before they are all gone!!!
    I really have no idea what are you thingking .

Well, if you really want to give the B727 a try, you may fly with Merpati Nusantara too. They still use it between KUL & CGK.
    Alitalia > Always Late In Take-off Always Late In Arrival
    American Airlines > Always Awful
    PAL - phillippine airlines > Plane Always Late
    BWIA > But Will It Arrives
    CAAC > Crash All Around China / Chinese Airliners Always Crash
    JAL - Japan Airlines > Just Another Loser
    QANTAS > Quick And Nasty Transport Australian Style
    TWA - Trans World Airlines > Terrorist Welcome Aboard / The Worst Airline
    UTA > Unlikely To Arrive
    MAS - Malaysia Airlines > Money And Sex
    SIA - Singapore Airlines > Stupid Idiots Aboard
    Aufganza mīntīdok orija zuedkaj upps'shaff fīnstrok dīr dcuber sakundar.

Comment

Originally posted by British Caledonian
      Well...then definetely...from all the airlines I have flown on yet (must be quite a lot meanwhile):

Miss Stewardess award goes to:

1. Unbelievable beautiful lady from Cathay (she was korean and so charming and helpful all the time)
      2. SIA
      3. ANA
      4. Malév
      5. MAS

worst....

1. Swiss
      2. Lufthansa
      3. Qantas
      My vote will go to (Miss Airline of The Year)
      1. Qatar Airways (even though i hate their F/As)
      2. Malaysia Airlines (especially those KUL based Japanese F/As, they are really beautiful, polite & friendly)
      Alitalia > Always Late In Take-off Always Late In Arrival
      American Airlines > Always Awful
      PAL - phillippine airlines > Plane Always Late
      BWIA > But Will It Arrives
      CAAC > Crash All Around China / Chinese Airliners Always Crash
      JAL - Japan Airlines > Just Another Loser
      QANTAS > Quick And Nasty Transport Australian Style
      TWA - Trans World Airlines > Terrorist Welcome Aboard / The Worst Airline
      UTA > Unlikely To Arrive
      MAS - Malaysia Airlines > Money And Sex
      SIA - Singapore Airlines > Stupid Idiots Aboard
      Aufganza mīntīdok orija zuedkaj upps'shaff fīnstrok dīr dcuber sakundar.

Comment

Cool_Flyer, you never cease to amuse me

Comment

Probably the best service I ever had was on the original Pan Am between London Heathrow and JFK and this was probably because I flew first-class. They served lobster tail for dinner and it was surprisingly very good. The service was excellent and the flight attendants very friendly and their service outstanding. If you hit your flight attendant button they were there very quickly.

The interesting part is that I was on flight 103. I was scheduled to take an earlier flight that day but they bumped me probably because I had a ticket paid at discount by the Army. The customer service rep from Pan Am felt bad for me so he upgrade me to first class.

The date was December 19, 1988. We all know what happened two days later. I actually considered that flight since it left in the evening and was a bit easier to make but then changed my mind as I wanted to get home to do my Christmas shopping. I was home when I heard the sad news and nearly passed out as I had almost booked that flight.

Comment

The in-flight service offered by Thai Airways is unbeatable.

My four trips with the airline have all been night flights; departing London Heathrow at 9.30pm and departing Bangkok at about 1.00am each time. Since most of the passengers sleep for several hours, the crew seem to patrol the cabin, offering food and drink to anyone who happens to be awake. Of course, everyone gets their main meal, but passengers can quite easily get hold of a snack or a soft drink at any time in the flight. The Cabin Crew are all very friendly and most are fluent in English.

For domestic trips, I'm a fan of bmi British Midland. My four trips with this airline have been between London Heathrow and Glasgow, a trip that takes about an hour. For my Ģ55 (less than $100) each time, I'm treated to a snack, sometimes something hot and a drink - with alcohol available on afternoon and evening services. The crew are a nice bunch and do their best to ensure that you are comfortable for the very short trip!

Comment

Working...
            X