• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best thing on the internet.

Enough said.
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

It's just not the same though, an online simulation doesn't give you that same adrenaline rush and satisfaction as doing it for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
      It's just not the same though, an online simulation doesn't give you that same adrenaline rush and satisfaction as doing it for real.
      And you can't put it on the floor and stomp on it
      hah I remember when i tried that when I was younger it would make my dog go crazy and he'd start biting at my heels (he's a border collie mix so I guess they do that kind of thing)

Comment

I work in a receiving area, so I get tons of these everyday! The most fun you can get out of these is when you twist row of these things like a towel

In any case, the best ones air the bigger air cushions that look like mini pillows. Those things are LOUD when you step on them

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
          it would make my dog go crazy and he'd start biting at my heels(he's a border collie mix so I guess they do that kind of thing)
          Given your background, that can easily be taken the wrong way, my friend.

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
          Yeah, but its to popping bubbles what flight simulator is to flying.
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

What a ridiculous waste of time ...

I love it .

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla

Yeah, but its to popping bubbles what flight simulator is to flying.
              Good call.

Comment

Working...
              X