FIN6 Heavy JFK-HEL part 1 (16 shots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIN6 Heavy JFK-HEL part 1 (16 shots)

I haven't seen any three-holer action on here in a while, and I know y'all have been waiting for some, so here it is.

Hope you enjoy!

FIN6 Heavy
    Finnair MD-11 OH-LGE
    [photoid=227245]

Well continuing on my trip, I decided to go to HEL. This is a continuation of my DAL520 flight ATL-LGA that I did the other day.
    http://forums.jetphotos.net/showthread.php?t=40220 if y'all want to take a (or another) peek at it.
    Anyways, after a day in the Big Apple, it was time to go to JFK to board Finnair flight 6 nonstop service to Helsinki, Finland. Boarding went smooth and after not too long, we were heading out to 31L for our departure.
    "Finnair 6 Heavy cleared for takeoff. Fly runway heading climb to 7,000"

Rotate!

NYC as we turn to a heading of 050.

So long, JFK!

Cruising at FL370 at Mach .80 over southeastern Canada caught by a fellow pilot heading westbound.

Gotta love curves

The lowering sun on the horizon begins to turn everything magnificent colors, including the eurowhite fuselage of FIN6.

Leaving the sun behind...

Got some 'tude with this angle.

Rising moon.

The moon was our only companion for most of the flight.

Passing through an area of some thunderstorms just north of Iceland.

Taken by someon with a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really good camera.

Northern lights began to appear as we approached the Norwegian coastline.

The sun came up to greet us as we crossed the Norwegian coastline and lucky for us the northern lights decided to stick around for the party a little while longer.

Dark skies and the northern lights above, the ground still in the dark below, the sun peeking above the horizon while cruising at FL370 at Mach .80. Does it get any better?

Well that's part 1 for now. Stay tuned and part 2 will be up as soon as I can get it up!

Awesome shots.

Comment

great sets mate...

Comment

Working...
      X