Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can improve my photo so it gets added?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi chris,

Don't exactly understand which photos you want. Did you want the ones on the first page?

-Rohan

Comment

somewhere i thought i read that you had put some photos in the queue. i guess i was thinking of another thread. my bad!

-Chris

Comment

Hi,

I know which one's you were talking about and I will upload them in about an hour.

Regards,

Rohan

Comment

Here's one of them:

Comment

This is one of my first attempts at aeroplanes with a digital camera, flying photos i deleted as i rarely managed to get the aeroplane in the photo. (i never had a long enough lens in film days):

Its The Fighter Collection Hawk 75.
            And one of my early photos taken on film:

Its an SE5A

Comment

NICE!! i feel so much better Ollie! thanks! i assure you your photos now are MUCH better.

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by z740
                NICE!! i feel so much better Ollie! thanks! i assure you your photos now are MUCH better.

-Chris
                Thank you. I do think my photography has improved alot. They could still get alot better in time and with better kit. The film stuff some of it is good but i do not have a good scanner to scan it in. That photos just a quick scan with little edditing.

Oh and yes i believe i did try uploading the first photo here, guess what happened to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ollieholmes
                  Oh and yes i believe i did try uploading the first photo here, guess what happened to it.
                  uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh..........hmmmmmm...rejected? am i right or left?

-Chris

Comment

Hi,

So what do you guys think should I take a chance and put the BA 747-400 in the que? Also, is there anything I can do to improve the first F9 image. I have Google's Picassa or photoshop CS2, please let me know.

Here they are

[img][/img]BA: http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/...ng747400hs1.jpg

and

F9: http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?i...mprovedyq0.jpg
                    Last edited by LX-A343; 2007-09-25, 19:45.

Comment

BA 747 yes, i woud go ahead and give it a try. as for the otheres i wouldn't put them in the Q. i'd use them as a learning experience.

-Chris

Comment

BA 747 yes, i woud go ahead and give it a try. as for the otheres i wouldn't put them in the Q. i'd use them as a learning experience.

-Chris
                        Agreed there.

Comment

uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh..........hmmmmmm...rejected? am i right or left?

-Chris
                          You are right. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rohank4284
                            Hi,

So what do you guys think should I take a chance and put the BA 747-400 in the que?
                            I dont thing this image has a chance as the crop is incorrect also looks as if there is a streak in the window you shot through creating a line on the fuselage going up into the terminal behind the plane.
                            Robin Guess Aviation Historian, Photographer, Web Designer.

http://www.Jet-Fighters.Net
                            http://www.Jet-Liners.Net

Comment

Hi,

Well, I put the BA Boeing 747-400 and it got rejected, is there anyway I can improve it. I don't really understand how this photo is underexposed.

Thank you,

Rohan

Comment

well if you look underneath the A/C you can't see anything. as for the others, not a clue as how to fix them.

-Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X