What is your dream car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by screaming_emu
    you sure? The kind of girls that would want to drive a mustang or camaro will probably have harier balls than you do
    But if a young attractive blonde drives a car like a BMW she would most likely be a stuck up blonde who talks a california girl, and needs to be better than everyone else. Basically completely fake. No thanks.
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by ASpilot2be
      But if a young attractive blonde drives a car like a BMW she would most likely be a stuck up blonde who talks a california girl, and needs to be better than everyone else. Basically completely fake. No thanks.
      I wouldn't mind

Comment

Some great cars so far. Also here is my second choice that I forgot to put before.

Dodge Viper GTS, it has a V10 engine...oh yeah

http://www.youtube.com/DC3Vette - playing guitar

Comment

Yes I've realised I forgot to add one car too. I've always wanted a white limousine and the white Maybach looks just amazing...

Would be a ride to church on sundays (you have to be Polish to understand that )

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
            I've always wanted a white limousine
            that my friend is not a limo. this is a limo.

-Chris

Comment

I forgot one too, my ride to school in the winter
              You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

I meant a "limousine" type of car not a real limo Btw for the real limos I think Hummers are amazing.

Comment

it's not a Hummer it's actually a Ford Excursion. what exactly is a "limo" type car.?

-Chris

Comment

I meant those Hummer limos:

I've had a ride in one of those. Just the white one. Was amazing

"Limousine" car is a sedan that offers luxority to passengers - i.e. BMW 7, Mercedes S-Class, Audi A8 etc.

Comment

Originally posted by z740
                      it's not a Hummer it's actually a Ford Excursion. what exactly is a "limo" type car.?

-Chris
                      I think he means a production vehicle that is intended to be driven by a Chauffeur (Maybach, Rolls Royce, Certain Bentleys, etc.). Ie, you are thinking of the CR9 while he is thinking of the Challenger.

Comment

Originally posted by ASpilot2be
                        True...but I'd still rather a stuck up girl than a girl with balls

But you know...whatever floats your boat, I'm not here to judge

Comment

Originally posted by z740
                          this is a limo.
                          Thank you, I wasn't quite sure

Comment

Working...
                          X