What is your dream car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaxPower
    The Seat I would probably use when Im going to work, a design I really love by Seat.
    The curves looks really nice.

Yep, thats my current ride (unfortunately not the Cupra). I like the look of it as well.
    greetings,
    Philip

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
      A completely retard. Sorry, but the 911 is an awesome car, putting Japanese car parts on it boarders on blasphemy.
      Who said it's a japanese part ? Just because Bok says its a supra headlight, you believe it ? lol..
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Click Here for my aviation photographs.
        No Frontiers

Comment

My dream car is one that is paid for!

Actually anything Volkswagon (my wife likes Subaru's)

Comment

Originally posted by Christobal65
            Winner... that was my first car and i want another one.

Heres your cookie
            Victory looks so sweet....

Who said it's a japanese part ? Just because Bok says its a supra headlight, you believe it ? lol..
            That speeding piece of art didn't leave Stuttgart like that. I guarantee it. Ive been an aviation enthusiast for about a year. I've been a car enthusiast my whole life. That may not be a Supra headlight, but Id be willing to wager 10,000 onepass miles that those lights were from and/or inspired by a vehicle from NH/JL territory.

Comment

My dream car will be in Bangkok or Singapore.

Everyday driving:-

Driving for fun:-

or

Comment

Originally posted by pbateson

I'm lucky enough to say that the folks just bought a brand spankin' new '07 G35 S.
                Sometimes, if the date is worth it, the grass just gets cut somehow, and if I'm nice enough to the old man, I can take it out on occasion.
                But my dream car?
                I don't really care, anything that can get me around. Not really picky in the field of automobiles.
                Last edited by Star Alliance; 2007-09-12, 01:33. Reason: sweet Jesus, did I really use IDK in a post!?

Comment

Originally posted by Star Alliance
                  I'm lucky enough to say that the folks just bought a brand spankin' new '07 G35 S.
                  Sometimes, if the date is worth it, the grass just gets cut somehow, and if I'm nice enough to the old man, I can take it out on occasion.
                  But my dream car?
                  Idk, anything that can get me around. Not really picky in the field of automobiles.
                  Congrats on the purchase. My dad has the M35 and loves it. Its a great car. Enjoy it.

Comment

For a Classic i would have to go for one of these again owned one in the early 80's one with a 351 Cleveland in it but this time it would have to be a 429 Hemi

And for modern day it would be one of these

Comment

Alan...you are a Gentleman and a Scholar ! Another V8 fan. There is NOTHING quite like the sound of a V8.

In fact, a V8 doesn't just have a SOUND...It has SOUL, It has LIFE....It ?????....words almost fail me.......It simply...IS.

.....Something these Jap and Kraut fans just don't understand, poor souls.

You have to feel sorry for them really, don't you ?
                      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999

No, its just that we like to go fast in something other than a straight line

Comment

V8s are the bomb diggity I have a '72 Chevy 5.7L V8 in my truck at home. I would love to put that engine in a car
                          You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

My dream car:

And the car I have to make do with:

Comment

My dream car is one of these. The 135i is supposed to have 300hp, 300lb ft of torque.

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999
                                In fact, a V8 doesn't just have a SOUND...It has SOUL, It has LIFE....It ?????....words almost fail me.......It simply...IS.

Yeah, we totally don't understand it .

Comment

Working...
                                X