delta soring sprite rumord to be cursed/hunted heres y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delta soring sprite rumord to be cursed/hunted heres y

like ghost storys, lately iv been hereing rumors about the delta soring sprit
    being cused. delta employes say that the delta 767 had been having problems from the start. lights have been seen flickering on and off at night and they have had to make many emergencey landings in it. the most recent was problem with the landing gear. one time at night in atl i was in a 763 and i whatch the soring sprite come out and taxi right in front of us and man was that a slow plane, the pilot said due to the aircraft we had to taxi slow. i have also hered storys of it taxiing out into the fog with no pilot in it and disipering then in the blink of an eye it would be at a different part of the airport. the most latest story is that the landing grear got messed up heres some pics

some delta employes even say that they wont work on the plane

personally i think this is kinda dumb that they would think a 767 could be huanted
    frist is my last name, not a type-o

First off the plane is the Spirt of Delta.
    Having flown personally on this plane I can attest that it was the wierdest flight I have ever been on. Something just doesn't seem right about it. Overhead beens open out of the clear blue when no one is around them and the plane constantly rocks back and forth in the flight.
    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Very interesting story, does anybody know if someone ever died onboard the plane? Reminds me of the story of the ghost of Eastern 401, now that's a freaky story.

Comment

Here is some more info on the ghost of 401 for those of you who don't know bout it.
        Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
        Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

wow!
          Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

WHAT school did you go to?!
            "You can run but you'll die tired."
            Semper Fidelis
            United States Marine Corp !

Comment

Ok...who's smoking what here?? And whatever it is...get me some :P

Comment

interesting
                frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

Working...
                X