Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting/Kinda Funny Citation Video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N1Yf6_MVTck

The good part is towards the end. After landing with a tailwind and running off the runway into some water, it seems as though the pilot is trying to power out of the water.

This is the crash report: http://aviation-safety.net/database/...?id=20050515-0

I have seen that vid already. I'm amazed it floats!

Comment

Snowmobiles do too if you go fast enough!

Comment

There new plane is registered OY-WET Good to see they have a sense of humour.

Comment

The pilot doesn't try to power out of the water. I didn't even have to click on the video to know that this is the famous incident at Bader Field in Atlantic City where something either happens automatically or the electrical system shorts out and the engine starts back up again.

Comment

Funny thing is that the plane that replaced this one is registered as OY-WET.

Now, if they torch THAT one, I can only assume they'd get OY-VEY.

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
              The pilot doesn't try to power out of the water. I didn't even have to click on the video to know that this is the famous incident at Bader Field in Atlantic City where something either happens automatically or the electrical system shorts out and the engine starts back up again.
              Ah, that makes sense then. It did seem kinda weird that it seemed to be heading out to open water, as if he was trying to get it out, he would be going toward shore.

Comment

Originally posted by dvincent
                Funny thing is that the plane that replaced this one is registered as OY-WET.

Now, if they torch THAT one, I can only assume they'd get OY-VEY.
                At least they have a sense of humor

Comment

Working...
                X