Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered)

This photo of the nose of a Ju52 was rejected because of: - Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered).

But I see often photos of parts of aircraft, especially the nose.

What is wrong with this photo and what can I do to improve it?

Greetings,

Paul Stam

Hello Paul,

it is to low in the frame, resulting in too much space above the aircraft while at the bottom it is a very unattractiv cut...

Simply move the aicraft higher in the frame and you should be fine!

And if you want to have it perfect, remove some little jaggies at the cockpit windows and above the chess horse (but they are not significant in my opinion...)

Hope this helps

Cheers
    Björn
    "Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchet

Comment

As Bjorn says, its too low and it would also benefit from having all of the cut off engine visible if possible.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

A bit higher in the frame and either include the whole of the starboard engine or cut it out completely. That would give you a lovely compact shot with the attention drawn straight to the subjest.

Andy

Comment

Thanks for your advices.
          I made the photo without the cut of engine on the left, but the result is in my opinion not good enough to upload it to Jetphotos. So I keep the photo for myself.

Paul Stam

Comment

Working...
          X