Thread: Rejection Help Please

Default Rejection Help Please

Hi

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Have had two rejected both for uneven horizon and categories missing/wrong. Firstly can I get to see the categories of rejected pics to indentify my mistake?

On the horizon issue, firstly the Connie

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=1660232

To me the distant horizon looks level and have compared to a overlayed grid. The horizontal poles supporting the tail are vertical. Where are my eyes decieving me? It is on a slope of a hill which my be causing some problems?

With the IL-18

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=1660230

Not sure where its not level. The step supports are vertical.

Please advise so I can re edit.

Just blown my 100% for my last 20 or so posts.

Thanks

Graham

St Albans, Hertfordhsire, England (nr. Luton)

In my opinion they could do with being roatated a tad clockwise, but a screener will be able to tell you.

I have had many unlevel horizon rejections, because one of my spots is on a taxi-way that slopes down slightly, so if I use the aircraft for leveling the horizon it gets rejected, and if I use the lamposts in the background it gets rejected.

Dan is right, both need cw rotation. You don not see enough of the distant horizon to use it as a reference. better to use the footpath to the left as a measure for the first picture and the edge of the grass in the back in the second.

If a plane is on a slope, it is indeed wise to take an vertical line that is in the picture to level. For instance the wall of a building or lamppost. Be carefull though, lamppost are not always straight, especially those in AMS
    If uploading a picture of a plane that is on a slope and you leveled the picture to something else, it is always wise the make a note for the screeners to tell the a/c is on a slope or ramp and tell what you used for leveling. Your changes of acceptance will improve

cheers, Pamela

Thanks for the replies will have another go with the edits.

Cheers

Graham