Luggage tracker tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luggage tracker tags

Here's another one of things I save, the tag that they put on the handle of your luggage with the arrival info on it. I also collect the ticket jackets that they stuff your boarding pass into.

I collect the name tags for luggage.

Why do you need all those airlines in your sig?

Comment

I keep my boarding pass and ticket jackets as well as any other paper documents issued by the travel agents (if any).

Comment

I also collect those things!!!
        I have an AeroRepública luggage handle thingy stuck to my screen....

Equipaje Medellín Número 169898 Vuelo 7508

(Luggage Medellin number 169898 Flight 750

Comment

i got boading passes?
          Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

I have a lot of the Luggage tags! I keep mine, my familys, relatives that come to visit and other peoples who I find on the ground at the airport (Sometimes on that last one!)

I also Keep a lot of other stuff from the airlines: http://airlinepics.com/forums/viewto...7d13bd30ea45c1

DeltaASA16

Comment

I keep my luggage tags, my boarding pass, I take name tags and I take the inflight magazine. A nice souvenir!

Comment

I always take the inflight magazine. I have so many copies of Ansett's Panorama magazine it's not even funny.
                I'm slowly building up a collection of Virgin Blue's Voyuer magazine as well.

We used to stick our tracker tags on the seats at Melbourne Airport's taxi rank, but I still have my ticket, tracker tags, baggage checks and boarding pass from my last flight with Ansett Australia in June 2001.
                I'm that star up in the sky, hey I made it, I'm the world's greatest.

Comment

I keep the luggage tag receipts....just in case the airline loses my bags!

United Virtual Airlines. The Best VA Out There.

Comment

Working...
                  X