MAX power this is for your airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAX power this is for your airport

hello maxpower and other model airport creators. I have recently posted some weird pictures from FSX.
    http://forums.jetphotos.net/showthread.php?t=41676

now i don't know were you airport is but i think this is one aircraft you should have. next time you got to youre "airplane store" try to find this plane.it's a model of this plane. in 1/400 scale. i plan on getting one myself

now here is what it look like in model form.

just somethin to think about. even if you aren't american you can still make flights to top secret air base elsewere
    I'm the guy... Porter Guy

[photoid=6077690]

Hey dude, thanks for the heads up. The real aircraft looks nice, Never knew that GJ produced a CIA leased/owned? aircraft. Can't say much about the hideous tail fin though.

Btw my airport will be constructed in Northern Philippines

I think I can find some Abu Sayyaf rebels from Basilan, Mindanao somewhere and deport to to Guantanamo bay.

I'll see if I can find this one...
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

nice, i want one, lol

yes i am a boeing fan, and i know thats a airbus, haha

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
        [photoid=6077690]

Hey dude, thanks for the heads up. The real aircraft looks nice, Never knew that GJ produced a CIA leased/owned? aircraft. Can't say much about the hideous tail fin though.

Its been out for quite sometime.

Comment

i just noticed it in aviationworld a the last time i went there wich was before x-mas
          I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
            [photoid=6077690]

CIA leased/owned? aircraft.
            Try EG&G. A government contract company. Would also be the same company that supplies the Air Force with pilots for the T-43's(B732's) they use for Nav Training.
            -Not an Airbus or Boeing guy here.
            -20 year veteran on the USN Lockheed P-3 Orion.

Comment

Working...
            X