This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Start of ITS's Runway Incident Thread

That was one of the most interesting threads I have ever read on AD.com. So I wanted to give it a chance to continue here, if ITS and the others are so inclined.

So lets see.....Dummy young instructor....landing behind plane on same runway....go!

Know what you're saying Sammy, but according to HB & DMM elsewhere it looks pretty unlikely that ITS will be posting on here, at least in the foreseeable

Comment

Yeh, ITS is outa here.
      Everyone made like DB Cooper.

Comment

Hmm I didn't see that one. Couldn't find it in Google's caches, either. Anybody got it archived?
        ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

We have to remember that ITS stressed that all he wanted was to have a polite visit about the incident, but that the instructor was pretty jerky about the incident, which fueled a bunch of talk about puppy mill pilots with "Tom Cruise" attitudes.

The other thing that should be remembered is that although this was very naughty and a horrible example for the guy's student, in all likely hood this was well within the capabilities of a Cessna 150 to land on the available runway behind ATS.
          Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Working...
          X