Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Brother is here and well !! And watch out !!! He's also lost his sense of humor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dmmoore
    No! Not being spanked.
    I thought so. Maybe it's time to put it up here and if it only were to shock our Norwegian non-drinking, non-smoking, vegetarian maiden.
    warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
      Maybe people wouldn't have to be banned and threads wouldn't have to be closed if you people weren't so damn stupid. There's been more of this than ever in the past 2 days. Ever think of making your own forums again and leaving us alone?
      I would appreciate ..............
      Never mind. It will all work out.
      Don
      Standard practice for managers around the world:
      Ready - Fire - Aim! DAMN! Missed again!

Comment

Maybe people wouldn't have to be banned and threads wouldn't have to be closed if you people weren't so damn stupid. There's been more of this than ever in the past 2 days. Ever think of making your own forums again and leaving us alone?
        Hi Crism, calm down. You will get used to us jsut as we will get used to you guys. Give it a couple of days and you might join in with the ex-AD-BS-ting.
        warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

Dmmoore
          JetPhotos.Net Crew
          Glad to see you're a member of the crew!

Comment

If you wan't us to have our own forums again perhaps you should have a word with chris k...

otherwise we were sent here so here's where we're staying!
            Asylum seeker
            AD.com refugee since 18/01/2008

Comment

Relax. The ad community has gone through some rough times in the last few days and they are now set to be part of the jp.net community. It will take some time to get used to eachother, but in the end it could be a positve thing for both sides. No need to be hostile.

Comment

This, coming from someone that list his ratings as his signature. Weak. Sauce.
                Signature removed by admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Digger
                  While I agree with Halfie to a point, I could see the potential for that one to become a flame war between the two communities. I don't think we need that.

What we're used to at AD is verbal sparring between individual members. There is a difference between that sort of thing and the current situation.
                  And... were on OT forum, things should have much more leeway here IMHO than in other frums, AFAICS Ad.com refugees (that havent been banned yet) have kept up tp best Internet Forum Standards.

You dont want an OT forum?, ok, close it. But while its there, anything OT within no-flame constraints seems fair game to me.

My 2 EuroCents

Rattler
                  AD.info? Rings a bell somehow...

Comment

If you'll point out the member of our community that's forcing you to read the AD.com related threads, I assure you we'll do the proper thing and gang up and give that member a severe spanking! You can even watch....

Comment

This was never going to an easy transition . . . Some of us have more patience than others.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk
                        No, the only issure with the closed thread was the fact, that it told the old jp.net users to leave the place.
                        Hmmmm...

I naturally read that as a joke - we are refugees after all - (but could be I am more used to that style), but ieven if it hadnt been one: Better just to post a comment and direct traffic than cut it.

IME cutting will have a counter-productive effect as feelings get hurt (over a misunderstanding methinks).

Again, My (now 3) EuroCents

Rattler
                        AD.info? Rings a bell somehow...

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk
                          Relax. The ad community has gone through some rough times in the last few days and they are now set to be part of the jp.net community. It will take some time to get used to eachother, but in the end it could be a positve thing for both sides. No need to be hostile.
                          Well said! Bravo! You, sir, must be Canadian. What are your thoughts
                          on PEI lobsters?

Comment

Thank you Mr. Mulitman. I would like to ask you to reduce the size of your signature asap, otherwise we will have to do this. (it is just the size not the content, to make that clear)

Comment

Originally posted by Digger
                              If you'll point out the member of our community that's forcing you to read the AD.com related threads, I assure you we'll do the proper thing and gang up and give that member a severe spanking! You can even watch....
                              Hey Digger, I thought this was my part!

Comment

Originally posted by GerryW
                                Hey Digger, I thought this was my part!
                                Indeed it is. Actually, it was you that inspired me to include that offer. And after you participate in the group spanking of the offending member, you may watch, and spank anything else that suits you...

Comment

Working...
                                X