Introductions are in Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    I have a nympho filipina beauty and I couldn't be happier with the life I have.
    You're a lot better off than I was at 17.
    ADC Refugee

Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
      ....in Louisville.
      Only if you pay for it.
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

My name is Eric; I live in CLL, that’s College Station, Texas.

I graduated from Texas A&M in 2003 with my BA in History and am currently working on my MA in History at Sam Houston State. I work for a local computer company, but when I graduate this December, I’ll start looking for a job in my field.

My experience in aviation is limited to be a photographer and just an aviation nut ever since I was a little kid.

Comment

I'm Chris. I'm 27, live in Las Vegas (well, Henderson), and work full time as the Director of Operations for a large model aircraft manufacturer. I also own this site, and others, but apparently despite the fact that my sites are visited by about 150,000 folks daily, I'm not very good at it, or so I'm told. I'm a SEL-PPL with my instrument rating, but don't even have a valid medical. I don't have a "finance" (or fiancee), yet.
          Trump is an idiot!
          Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
            I'm Chris. I also own this site, and others, but apparently despite the fact that my sites are visited by about 150,000 folks daily, I'm not very good at it, or so I'm told.
            ........at least you still have your sense of humour,Chris.....

TDU

EDIT: Fixed the quotes.
            Last edited by Chris Kilroy; 2008-01-21, 06:01.
            I have my own little world.....but it's okay......they know me here

Comment

I'm Mr. Snappy

I used to be a Super Moderator at www.airdisaster.com/forums

Now I'm just one of the guys

Mr. Snappy is your friend
              I like Mick Mouse

Comment

I thought we have a Sticky thread for this type of informatation already, but whatever..

My name is Henry, 4th year student at University of Toronto studying Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering.
                I'm anxious to finish my last term here so I can start my job (hopefuly career) as a simulation consultant in June.

I'm interested in technical and current develop of aviation, and transportation in general, but what I'm really interested is its history. The Golden Age of aviation will always be the greatest period ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Snappy
                  I'm Mr. Snappy

I used to be a Super Moderator at www.airdisaster.com/forums

Now I'm just one of the guys

Mr. Snappy is your friend
                  Difficult to adapt?
                  warning: this post may contain traces of irony.

Comment

I am Matt, German, but living in Spain on a Med Island, matching Don by age.

Having been raised in Zeppelinheim about 1 km away from FRA I caught the aviation virus as a child and started to fly whatever I could at the earliest possible age. I volunteered some yrs in the Bundeswehr starting out in aviation. Made it to C-160, right seat, at the time they were introduced. Grounded after a medical event went on to signals.

After the army worked almost 30 yrs as photojournalist (never did any aviation photography, though), moved to Spain early ´80s in increments which had the effect of also incrementally stop flying. Today run a small house and garden maintenance company.

No clue about modern aviation anymore, but I still help organizing aviation events here on the island. Hobbies: Sailing, fishing, wargaming.

First day lurker at AD.com, recently had become moderator of the Military Aviation forum, not decided yet what I will do here but beginning to feel at home already.
                    AD.info? Rings a bell somehow...

Comment

I'm Per, 54 years of age. Ex. trawl fisherman, ex. Merchant Navy (Chief Engineer), I've sold drinking and sewage treatment plants to China and other locations in Asia. Established and ran subsidiaries of Norwegian co's in the Philippines (IT targeting travel industry) and Singapore (Ships electronics and Ground to Air radio communication). I've peeled potatos and onions, washed beer bottles, pumped gas, delivered flowers and sold my soul to the devil.
                      Presently in the Oil and Gas Offshore industry selling hydraulic lifting solutions world wide.
                      Married for eternity, two kids, three grand daughters, one grand son and another one to arrive in May.
                      Pretty good downhill skier, decent x-country, PADI Advanced open water and NITROX. Like taking things to the extreme, driving cars on icy roads, biking down steep slopes ( not up ) and anything that makes the old ticker increase its frequence.
                      I enjoy photography, F&B, collecting maritime artifacts and all things technical.
                      Need more info? Just ask.
                      Per
                      Ancient Mariner
                      Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

I'm Emu. That is pretty much all you need to know.

Comment

Ok well lets see.

I am Alex. I am cool, I am swave...

Ok fine stop laughing people.

I am Alex. Almost 21 yrs old, employed by Southwest Airlines on a Leave, WN Whore, Flying whore, love music, people love me or hate me, can't be between.

I am deaf, but not totally, I read lips, people lips, not girls lips

and I talk, like a lot.

People from ad.com would remember me as the guy who tried to start a virtual airline called air fast but typoed to air fart

Thats me!

Alex
                          Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

I am Alec, probably the only person from Alaska on the forums here.

I am 19, and going to school in Moscow Idaho, but transferring to University of Alaska Anchorage. I currently have my PP-SEL with a night restriction. I love the winter months. I love to ride snowmobiles, they are a passion of mine.
                            You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by ASpilot2be
                              I am Alec, probably the only person from Alaska
                              Yup, probably!

Comment

Originally posted by ASpilot2be
                                school in Moscow Idaho,
                                hehehe I still wondered how you were getting to Moscow on AS Q400 planes with Horizon

But then you told me Idaho and it was alll straightened out
                                Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Working...
                                X