Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3WE
    And what does my signature say???
    That's what I mean. I got 17 PMs after your last post asking for a translation!

Comment

Halfie: Seriously, are you getting PM's????

If so, I'll change my signature!!!

Back to normal mode:

FAO anyone PMin'g Halfie on Phugoids, in this case you should be asking Gabe or Schorsh for clarification.
      Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal
        Would it be possible to establish a Fear of Filing Forum? Tax return documents are starting to arrive in the mail....

Seriously, two forums are missed from my POV, and I recal one of the forums gods stating on day one of the refugee surge that we just had to ask, so I will:

- FoF
        - Political Discussion

Both help, none hurts.

My 2c, what you guys/gals think?

Rattler
        AD.info? Rings a bell somehow...

Comment

STFU. thanks.
          Everyone made like DB Cooper.

Comment

Originally posted by rattler

Seriously, two forums are missed from my POV, and I recal one of the forums gods stating on day one of the refugee surge that we just had to ask, so I will:

- FoF
            - Political Discussion

Both help, none hurts.

My 2c, what you guys/gals think?

Rattler
            I'm not sure whether a FoF forum will be needed here since I think it was the nature of the old website (as a crash site) that drew foffies in the door. That may not happen here. Still, as you say, I don't think it could hurt.

But I do agree that the political forum would be a good addition, especially given that this is a U.S. presidential election year and that will probably drive a fair amount of discussion. (Note: I'm not being U.S-centric here, I'm just acknowledging that U.S. poltics does typically drive a lot of our discussion, from all corners of the world).

Comment

Originally posted by Half Bottle
              (Note: I'm not being U.S-centric here, I'm just acknowledging that U.S. poltics does typically drive a lot of our discussion, from all corners of the world).
              Such as Brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Bottle
                But I do agree that the political forum would be a good addition, especially given that this is a U.S. presidential election year and that will probably drive a fair amount of discussion. (Note: I'm not being U.S-centric here, I'm just acknowledging that U.S. poltics does typically drive a lot of our discussion, from all corners of the world).
                And everybody is interested in the next person who has the unique ability to (order someone who orders someone to) drop a smart bomb in you garden, no matter were you live.

Comment

Originally posted by Schorsch
                  And everybody is interested in the next person who has the unique ability to (order someone who orders someone to) drop a smart bomb in you garden, no matter were you live.
                  Is this a warning to Multiman? If so, I concur.

Comment

Working...
                  X