No announcement yet.

Need HELP Tinting Plastic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that looks awesome ! Great start. I wish I had the time and patience to build my own airport.

Comment

Thanks Pat and Frank, I think that the interior insert would be the easiest way. I was wondering what the white lines and dots on the interior insert are. I did not make any progress on the building today, I was kind of lazy, but I will keep you updated with pictures.
      Will C.

Comment

Originally posted by Will_Power
        I was wondering what the white lines and dots on the interior insert are.
        Will,

Originally posted by oldHooker
        You could also paint thin silver vertical lines and white dots randomly on the interior piece (so it's not just black inside)
        "Don't aftermarket details save lots of trouble?"
        "Only if you'd rather spend less time modeling!"

Comment

Sorry Frank, I sould have read that, but thanks.
          Will C.

Comment

Heres the latest photos, its painted, not very neat tho. I have made some jetbridges, thanks for the idea maxpower, but have just taped them on as you can see. They are also not painted yet. More will follow...

Will C.

Comment

Nice work!!!

Hi Will,

I apologize for taking so long to reply, but this is tax season and that's how earn about 80% of my annual income, so free time during the 1st four months of the year is kinda scarace.

You're really doing a fine job on your terminal and concourse! The structures sure look a lot more "occupied" than they use to! You'll notice the more you do, the better it looks, the more you WANT to do, and the better you get at it each time! It's a wonderful hobby!

Looking forward to seeing more updates! Thank you for posting the progress!

Take care,
              Frank
              "Don't aftermarket details save lots of trouble?"
              "Only if you'd rather spend less time modeling!"

Comment

Thanks a lot Frank!, I wish I had as much experience as you. I suppose that will come. Anyway, no worries about the late replies, Ive been slow on the progress. I will continue on the jetways and then go to the ground foil. Im sure you have many suggestions on making that. Recently I have been distracted with an arrival of a British Airways 744 (Gemini 1:400). I just made a little foil for it, and a few air-stair things for it, I dont know what their called. Anyway, thanks for the encouragement Frank,
                Will C.

Comment

Working...
                X