-Clovis

Comment

No.... Thank You!

Things have made a 180 around here!

Comment

When are you coming back out west Jeff?

-Clovis

Comment

I'm not sure, but maybe in another month or two! I want more of the winter sun then what you guys got right now. I'll let you know when I'm coming.

Comment

Yeah, by late October - mid November we should have good sun all day long on the south side. Hopefully they'll finish building that deck on Imperial soon.

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
              At first glance, I thought the UA 744 shot suffered from massive heat haze, but upon further inspection, it seems that the shot is simply very soft. I disagree with the rejection reason given on that one, but not the rejection itself.

Tanuj, you sure do complain a lot for someone who, only several days ago, admitted to not knowing what ISO is, what shutter speed does, and having just read your camera manual.

A lot of people have worked very hard on this site over the last nine months to make it into what it's become, and you are one of the VERY few who seem to have any problems with the standards we've put in place here. If it makes you feel better to compare this site to Airliners.Net because your photos don't meet the standards, fine -- but blaming everyone but yourself for your shortcomings isn't going to make your photos any better, and certainly won't help you get them accepted into the database.
              I didnt screen that, but maybe whoever rejected it thought that the softness and contrast came because of shooting far away...Id put it under too soft or bad quality (I love using the bad quality rejection reason even though its not a good habit.)
              Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
              Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
              http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

Working...
              X