Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got the new gemini terminal!!!!!

hey everyone.

yeserday i got the geminijets terminal. it's really cool. with the lights and all the gates it's so cool.

i only have7 aircraft for the terminal so i need to work of models.

i plan to get most 1/400 scale air canada planes also as many canadian aircraft i can find.

does anyone have any suggestions about models i should get?

another thing was when i got it there was not stickers for the jetways. did anyone else get this problem?
    I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Congratulations on your purchase. I bet you will have countless of play time with that.. Uhm I mean display time.

As for what you should buy, My advice to you is.. "Buy what you like.."

Check the model database at www.diecastaircraftforum.com for model photos and value.

The search function for the photos is much similar to jetphotos.net or Anet front page.

Good luck.
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

here are some photos of the airport

here's the over view

my ac A340-500has no wheels. i'm going to replace it with a new coloured one

heres the oldest plane at the airport

heres the westjet 737 reaady for pushback from the gate. it'll be on it's way to calgary

this alaska 737-400 is at the A380 gate. notice how i connected one jetway to the back and the front!

Comment

That's a sweet looking Terminal Complex! My neck would be hurting if I had one of them, from being all bent over playing with it so much.... or as Max said, 'displaying' it so much.

Thanks for showing it!
        Take care,
        Frank
        "Don't aftermarket details save lots of trouble?"
        "Only if you'd rather spend less time modeling!"

Comment

I hope you will have time or money to get that board painted over. The messy pentel pen taxy lines on your apron doesn't justice the beauty of your terminal.

If you can afford the terminal, then you certainly can afford some gray paint as well. Or getting a new board
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Wow, looking back on this now is almost kinda sad. The airport has changed so much since then that now I have to buy additional jet bridges so I can fit all of my models there.

A lot more cargo too

Comment

Working...
            X