everything and anything

safety cards
    magazines
    literature
    advertising
    timetables
    and anything else with a company logo on it

Comment

only unit coins, I might pick up a patch here and there but I don't "collect" them like I do the unit coins.

Comment

Is there anyone here who also collect airline postcards and boarding passes? I've got lot of spare ones...

Comment

Originally posted by atti
          Is there anyone here who also collect airline postcards and boarding passes? I've got lot of spare ones...
          Do you have any PIA postcards? Preferably 747's?

Murt

Comment

Originally posted by atti
            I collect boarding passes
            And anything I can get from Airlines + I have everything you can get from LOT Starting from keychains, through models and magazines all the way to shirts and hats

Comment

I collect paychecks

Comment

Okay, thread's been cleaned up to eliminate all the seemingly personal issues between Ike and Patryk. Now please, get back on topic, which is "Collections".

I collect Herpa model planes in 1:500 scale and old Delta timetables from the good old days when airlines actually printed paper timetables instead of just sending out PDFs.

Comment

I collect the little plastic wings that they used to hand out. I also have most of my old boarding passes and a few pins, etc.

-Chris
                  Last edited by z740; 2008-03-19, 23:01. Reason: tpyo ;)

Comment

I collect BPs, luggage tags, etc. I have a growing collection of models in all scales (3 and growing), consisting of aircraft I have spotted in real life.

Comment

What do you collect???

I collect slides of aircraft....

Specifically, I collect slides of the Fairchild Hiller FH-227....I currently have 1,221 of them in my collection. I am always looking for more....I just added a rare one to my collection the other day....I also collect anything having to do with this plane as well....such as Fairchild Hiller newsletters as well as newsletters from the airlines that flew them. I also collect FH-227 safetycards. Photos and postcards too!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                      I collect boarding passes
                      And anything I can get from Airlines + I have everything you can get from LOT Starting from keychains, through models and magazines all the way to shirts and hats
                      I actually have a rare collectors item from LOT. Its a heavy brass metal commemorative coin like thing that Says Kazimuerz Pulaski on the front with his picture and on the back it has an IL62 in the middle with the writing Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT 16-4-1974.
                      Its very cool..I forget how much I paid for it tho....

Totaly unrelated to airplanes, I collect old christmas lights....I have ever since I was in grade school....but not as fanatically as I used to....

AccessAir

Comment

What do you collect?

Books on airplane crashes mostly. I have a paper ticket from Turkish airlines from 1974 (from Ankara to Istanbul) when my husband and I were returning to the US. And a few boarding passes from '05. Only because it had to do with going to my mom's funeral.

Comment

Originally posted by z740
                          I collect the little plastic wings that they used to hand out. I also have most of my old boarding passes and a few pins, etc.

-Chris
                          I do have some of the items that you collect.

Do you want to trade with me?

Let me know.

Jiri

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                            everything and anything

safety cards
                            magazines
                            literature
                            advertising
                            timetables
                            and anything else with a company logo on it

Pretty much right there with you, add gate signs, etc. Along with a few hundred 1/400 scale and a few 1/200 scale aircraft.

Comment

Trade

Do you have any interest in trading some items wit me?

What is your e-mail address?

Thank you,

Jiri

Comment

Working...
                              X