Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
    Period added.
    Thanks Chris, I can now sleep peacefully at night. Other than that, I can see no other problems.

-Chris

Comment

I accidentally went to JV instead of JP and logged in using my JP username and password. I was actually able to log in. Is this the case for all of the CK websites or is this just an error? If this isn't normal, it would be a great feature to be able to have an account for all your websites that is set up all at one time. Ta=hanks for your quick reply to my questions Chris, I really appreciate it!!!

-Chris

Comment

Nice job
        Signatures are overrated

Comment

Originally posted by z740
          I accidentally went to JV instead of JP and logged in using my JP username and password. I was actually able to log in.
          Doesn't work for me, only get a "wrong password" message.

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
            Looking good Chris. I know im being abit of a pain, but would it be possible to get the videos starting automatically instead of pressing the play button all the time?
            No! that would just be plain annoying cos you'd click a whole bunch of videos to load up while you do something else but they'd all start playing at once and you'd have to stop them.

Comment

Originally posted by z740
              I accidentally went to JV instead of JP and logged in using my JP username and password. I was actually able to log in. Is this the case for all of the CK websites or is this just an error? If this isn't normal, it would be a great feature to be able to have an account for all your websites that is set up all at one time. Ta=hanks for your quick reply to my questions Chris, I really appreciate it!!!
              Yep, it uses the same user database, so this is normal behavior. Only JP and JV share the same user data.
              Trump is an idiot!
              Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mungous
                No! that would just be plain annoying cos you'd click a whole bunch of videos to load up while you do something else but they'd all start playing at once and you'd have to stop them.
                That's exactly why it is like it is. I hate having to open each video on a new window and hit Pause on Youtube to let them all load without having them all start!

EDIT: On second thought, I've gotten quite a few emails tonight requesting that the videos start automatically. I'm going to set it up that way for now, and look into giving users the option to set that in their profile in the future.
                Last edited by Chris Kilroy; 2008-03-20, 05:57.
                Trump is an idiot!
                Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mungous
                  Ahh I must be the only one who loads one up at a time then

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                    Yep, it uses the same user database, so this is normal behavior. Only JP and JV share the same user data.
                    OK, just making sure this wasn't going to be a problem in the future.

-Chris

Comment

very nice site!

yes i am a boeing fan, and i know thats a airbus, haha

Comment

Hi Chris,
                        I was pleased to see, that there's still room (and $$$) for the new. I wish you that taking this financial adventure will be paid by success.
                        As I'm more in trains my contribution shall not be too big in this website.
                        But I'll try anyway. Yesterday I tried out a new plane watching location, but the weather wasen't with me (Our weather actually is more or less to call awful) .
                        My first video is in the queue and I'm trembling about if it matches the expectations.

My Train-Pic's at RailPictures.net & Train-Videos at Rail-Videos.Net

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyspreetsingh
                          it only needs more videos!
                          Another Chris' achievement. Congrats for coming with this newest one.
                          Too bad, I am not yet a videographer.
                          Thanks for visiting
                          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                          *JetPhotos*
                          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Great site guys!
                            BH Airlines A319

Comment

Belated thanks guys!
                              Trump is an idiot!
                              Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Why is there no option for "various aircraft" and “various airlines” in the upload menu?

Comment

Working...
                                X