Tucano's crap Nalanji Dreaming model.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tucano's crap Nalanji Dreaming model.

If you have about US$ 60 to waste I think this is the model for you.

Now after you buy it have a look at the nose, you know its printed `NALANJI DREAMING'.....WRONG !

Its painted ..... WUNALA DREAMING [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]laff.gif[/img]

No joke they put Wunala Dreaming on the Nalanji dreaming mode [img]shake.gif[/img]

... and now they are reecaling them. [img]skeptical.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

I like this better [img]offtopic1.gif[/img]

And they want $88 for it [img]laff.gif[/img] Whatever! Oh well, at least the car model is over thirty years old.

[ January 11, 2003 09:49 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Lance ]

Comment

Tucano? Crap?

Go figure! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
        Trump is an idiot!
        Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Tucano are just in the business to make a fast buck. Now we have:

Herpa
          Gemini
          Starjets
          Dragon
          Aeroclassics
          Net Models
          Big Bird

and others.....

They dont see that the market is SWAMPED with models and just make more and more of the same models. This does not help the collector.

Comment

Herpa, Gemini, Star Jets, Dragon Wings, Tucano, Big Bird, Dream Jets, Flying Colours, Skyliners, Aeroclassics, Biggest Bird, Charlie Bravo, Hasegawa, Hogan, SKYJETS400, Jet-X, Schuco, Seattle Model Aircraft Company... there's more. [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Seems WAY too many people are interested only in making $$$ in this hobby unfortunately. Its really turning me off. [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]

[ January 12, 2003 04:05 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by SST2707 ]

Comment

That's a silly mistake if they do that with too many models they will go out of business.

Comment

You are all so right!

You wouldn't believe how many different model manufacturers there are now. The worst part is that they all look more or less the same in detail and all cost the same!!! My goodness, you'd expect the competition to bring costs down a little but it hasn't!

I remember the days when I was young where the only model plane's I saw in shops was Schabak!

Comment

I quit buying models, now I use that money to buy Kodachrome 64 and get more pleasure out of taking photos. But I will keep all my models, even the sample Gemini models I have.

Stephen

Comment

Working...
                  X